Kaepernick, End Zone, Crabtree

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
In my house it went like so, volume increasing with every syllable: Tipped!.... Picked!!!... BALL GAME!!!!.... S U P E R B O W L !!!!!!

Still loving it!

253hawk

Reaction score
/makes a sound like Warren Moon getting a prostate check with a cactus

dunceface

Reaction score
253hawk":104lhevr said:
:shock: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

HawkWow

Reaction score
"Man...if only I woulda' thrown that ball 1 more yard....my turtles would still be alive and Sherman would be a goat. Am I spelling that right...g o a t" ? ~ Colin Kaepernick.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
..and some of the idiotic Whiner fans are still claiming their team is 'better.' One of them jumped into the comments section of Sherm's Post-Super-Bowl MMQB article. The dude trotted out a bunch 'ifs' to make his lame-ass case.

If: The refs didn't make so may 'bogus calls' against them.
If: Aldon Smith hadn't jumped off sides and given us a free play
If: Kraeper threw the end zone fade one foot further

The Hawks wouldn't have won. Somehow, to him, that makes the Whiners 'better.'

WOW!

If: Earl had jumped an inch higher on the only Niner TD pass.
If: Sherm didn't have the bogus holding call
If: Their OL guy didn't fall on that fumble

We can play this all day.

253hawk

Reaction score
San FranIFsco Forty Whiners

They were very close from having only a single FG to show for that game, which we spotted them on the first play. Maybe one more instead of a TD if Tortoisehumper doesn't kick that fumble (one, we would have recovered it and two, it's illegal; 10 yards plus loss of down) and they don't recover to get a 1st down.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2zpa1ucm said:
..and some of the idiotic Whiner fans are still claiming their team is 'better.' One of them jumped into the comments section of Sherm's Post-Super-Bowl MMQB article. The dude trotted out a bunch 'ifs' to make his lame-ass case.

WOW!

If: Kraeper didn't illegally kick that fumble to his OL guy.

Fixed one of them for you.

Exittium

Reaction score
Bitter":3bzd5aix said:
HawKnPeppa":3bzd5aix said:

WOW!

If: Kraeper didn't illegally kick that fumble to his OL guy.

Fixed one of them for you.

And that's whats funny is the whiner fans don't realize the kick one. They blind like Kap, and Harbough

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
253hawk":3vo4jkbo said:

I almost hurt myself laughing at that.

NINEster

Reaction score
253hawk":36gz4kf6 said:

They were very close from having only a single FG to show for that game, which we spotted them on the first play. Maybe one more instead of a TD if Tortoisehumper doesn't kick that fumble (one, we would have recovered it and two, it's illegal; 10 yards plus loss of down) and they don't recover to get a 1st down.

Hey...I'm not here to make excuses, but I hate this "spotting" crap.

Annoying Cowboys' fans say they spotted the 49ers 21 points in the '94 NFC Championship game and only lost 38-28, so without the spotting they would have probably won. {eyeroll}

Aldon Smith made an unbelievable play on Wilson. Either that or Wilson has got to learn how to judge closing speeds better because Bowman did pretty much the same thing to him the game before, first drive.

The Seahawks are better at home, and the 49ers are better in their home when playing head to head. Against other teams, it depends on the team.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
NINEster":29004ex0 said:
253hawk":29004ex0 said:

Annoying Cowboys' fans say they spotted the 49ers 21 points in the '94 NFC Championship game and only lost 38-28, so without the spotting they would have probably won. {eyeroll}

Aldon Smith made an unbelievable play on Wilson. Either that or Wilson has got to learn how to judge closing speeds better because Bowman did pretty much the same thing to him the game before, first drive.

The Seahawks are better at home, and the 49ers are better in their home when playing head to head. Against other teams, it depends on the team.
How are the Seahawks on a neutral field?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
There's not a team in this league in the past few years that could have beaten the Seahawks on Super Bowl Sunday.

That shit was for real.

253hawk

Reaction score
NINEster":19yx3dfl said:

If a team turns the ball over on the first possession of the game well within FG range, it's pretty much spotting points. Not only does it nullify a guaranteed possession, but it takes potential points off the board as well by giving them to the other side.

'Spotting' doesn't really count after the first series.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2w2s6b2l said:
Exittium":2w2s6b2l said:
And that's whats funny is the whiner fans don't realize the kick one. They blind like Kap, and Harbough

It doesn't fit their "conspiracy" narrative.

I have heard of selective hearing...Selective vision I have never seen before. :p

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

rix77

Reaction score
First let me start by stating I am a Niner Fan.

Seattle won that game hands down with several big plays. Glad you guys won it because that further legitimizes our division. In regards to Kaep, I respect his throw in the endzone...he threw it in a spot that Sherman couldn't get the pick, but your defense is well trained and the hustle by the trailing defender is what clinched (I think with most teams you don't see the same effort). Refs will never call a perfect game and I will never cry about calls...bottom line is my Niners had their chance but your Hawks made the plays. What a game though!

Enough of that nice talk and showing respect. Go Niners and down with the Seachickens! Can't wait till next season, can not come soon enough.

randomation

Reaction score
rix77":10eu51og said:
First let me start by stating I am a Niner Fan.

Seattle won that game hands down with several big plays. Glad you guys won it because that further legitimizes our division. In regards to Kaep, I respect his throw in the endzone...he threw it in a spot that Sherman couldn't get the pick, but your defense is well trained and the hustle by the trailing defender is what clinched (I think with most teams you don't see the same effort). Refs will never call a perfect game and I will never cry about calls...bottom line is my Niners had their chance but your Hawks made the plays. What a game though!

Enough of that nice talk and showing respect. Go Niners and down with the Seachickens! Can't wait till next season, can not come soon enough.

Just want to point out sherman makes a clean pick of that if Crabtree doesn't push off more then likely /shrug.

rix77

Reaction score
Just want to point out sherman makes a clean pick of that if Crabtree doesn't push off more then likely /shrug.[/quote]

Are you serious? Pulling and holding happens on every play, I wish Crabtree would have grabbed Shermans arms and got a holding penalty...that would have been a good play in my book. These are two physical teams and I love watching them play. The reason I like that play is because a QB has to have trust/belief in the WR to go up and get the ball and Kap did just that. Is Kap a perfect QB? By no means what so ever and he still is alot of improving to do. Like I said you guys are the better team right now, and what I have respected about your team is you guys play as a complete team and it never seems to come down to 1 individual player. I despise the Seahawks, but as a football fan I really enjoy watching the kind of football they are playing.