Former Saint Darren Sharper charged with rape--Update

Exittium

Reaction score
WHO DAT!!!! .. Serial Rapist Sharper, dats who!

kearly

Reaction score
Six time all-pro. Probably had a shot at the hall before this. Sad thing is, he was one of the smartest analysts NFL Network had. And it appears he's a serial rapist with cases in other states now showing up.

Wow.

Msfann

Reaction score
Too bad for him he doesn't play qb for the steAlers, this would have all been brushed under the rug already.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
He's probably acting out because his middle name is Mallory.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Lynch to Sharper: "Get off me!"

I'm not sure how to finish this but I know there's some way I can pull off a funny here.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sharper has some crazy sh*t going on. Seems most of these women awoke during the act. That's like Bundy-necro stuff, right there. The bad news is it likely creates some sort of out for him. If adhering to the law in seeking conviction, the prosecution may have a hard time saying Sharper had all of his faculties about him. Smooth talking, good looking guy with fame, money, celebrity status and no shortage of willing participants? He's clearly not right in the head and a jury might agree.

Me? If proven guilty, I say put a bullet in his head. Save us the yearly $50k +. He's lower than Hernandez and if sentenced to a penitentiary, and allowed into GP, he will learn this post haste. Punkass weirdo.

chris98251

Reaction score
This to me makes zero sense, you have all the money if smart you could want, a lifestyle where women are throwing themselves on you to a large degree yet you do this?

Subzero717

Reaction score
He either has a very small package or is a premature finisher if this is all true. Only other explanation is he is a nekro. I cant see any other explanation for a dude to have sex with what amounts to a lifeless body. Especially with his money.

HawkWow

Reaction score
chris98251":2negx3uj said:
This to me makes zero sense, you have all the money if smart you could want, a lifestyle where women are throwing themselves on you to a large degree yet you do this?

I think that's exactly why he's doing this. Women throwing themselves at you can get rather tedious, too. Routine. He's found a little something that deviates from the norm and now he is jailed as a deviant.

I'm sure in his mind, it was OK. Knowing he could bed the chicks anyway... what the hell? Tired of chicks giving him everything he wanted...he wanted chicks that would give him nothing.

Again, rape has zero to do with sex. Rape is about control, self-empowerment and degradation. I'm sure psychologists see a Sharper, the retired star athlete, as a guy that checks many of the boxes in cases such as this.