Tony Gonzalez in, Marino and Sharpe out at CBS

kidhawk

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the CBS pregame lineup. Hopefully this shake up will help, although I would have been happy with a Cowher exit as well, it's a good start.

Donk70

Reaction score
I look for Marino to end up on the NFL Network now, since Darren Sharper won't be doing anything anytime soon...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Donk70":291jxhd3 said:
I look for Marino to end up on the NFL Network now, since Darren Sharper won't be doing anything anytime soon...

Honestly, I'd much rather see MikeRob get a full time gig on the NFL Network. I think with his age and the fact that we got a ring this year, he may hang up the cleats. We have two other FB on the roster right now, I don't see us bringing three into the regular season and MikeRob has always said he wants to go into broadcasting after his career is over. Coming off of a Super Bowl victory would definitely be a plus in that department for him.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Donk70":30ffcbgq said:
Nope...Marino is too old and too white for the NFL Network. And you can understand him too well.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Ryan Clark has impressed me most in recent times. Was watching some First Take stuff on Youtube and he talked a lot of sense.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2or0c6r8 said:
Ryan Clark has impressed me most in recent times. Was watching some First Take stuff on Youtube and he talked a lot of sense.
Ryan Clark is excellent. He guests on NFL Live on the Eastcoastbiased Sports Programming Network now and then too and dude is smart as hell and a total natural in front of the camera. Such a shame he's a damned Stealer.
I feel the same about Mike Rob after watching him on NFLN last week. Hope he gets a a gig on TV (I don't think he'll be back with the Hawks) cuz he deserves one.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kidhawk":25vxtpi8 said:
Donk70":25vxtpi8 said:

Honestly, I'd much rather see MikeRob get a full time gig on the NFL Network. I think with his age and the fact that we got a ring this year, he may hang up the cleats. We have two other FB on the roster right now, I don't see us bringing three into the regular season and MikeRob has always said he wants to go into broadcasting after his career is over. Coming off of a Super Bowl victory would definitely be a plus in that department for him.
I wouldn't be shocked if that's what happens he is made to be on television.