Ray Rice allegedly knocks fiancee out after she spits on him

Chapow

Reaction score
It'd be really, really hard to not punch someone that just spit in your face. I'm not saying it's OK because it's not, but damn, you probably shouldn't be spitting in someones face if you don't want to get knocked out.

Spounge84

Reaction score
Chapow":lsa18yvj said:
It'd be really, really hard to not punch someone that just spit in your face. I'm not saying it's OK because it's not, but damn, you probably shouldn't be spitting in someones face if you don't want to get knocked out.

Agreed, in some societies spitting in someone's face is basically a licence for them to kill you.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Spounge84":o48qpcml said:
Chapow":o48qpcml said:

Agreed, in some societies spitting in someone's face is basically a license for them to kill you.
Both are classless animals... She will forgive and forget for the money and the fame...

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I have had a Girlfriend spit in my face, I just walked past her and cooled off. She did not get knocked out and drug threw a hotel. Girlfriends lick, spit, suck, and cum all over men during sex( If your doing it right). Its just an insult to the boyfriend at this point, it is not like a stranger did it to him.
Disgusted by anyone that even pretends to defend a ounce of this BS. Don't matter what happens you don't hit a women, specially don't treat them like that.

Chapow

Reaction score
Donn2390":e7p3y74q said:
Spounge84":e7p3y74q said:
Chapow":e7p3y74q said:

Agreed, in some societies spitting in someone's face is basically a license for them to kill you.
Both are classless animals... She will forgive and forget for the money and the fame...

Or she'll sue for emotional trauma or some other unprovable condition and get awarded a couple million. This is America after all.

minormillikin

Reaction score
If your reaction to being spit on (spat upon?)by a woman is to punch her, you are a stupid animal.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
The Ravens have been looking for toughness since Lewis retired.

Laloosh

Reaction score
minormillikin":2u1p7xrz said:
If your reaction to being spit on (spat upon?)by a woman is to punch her, you are a stupid animal.

If she was a zombie from "28 Days" you wouldn't be saying that. Stuff's contagious...

Osprey

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":fg18n7os said:
Rice continues to not gain more than three yards regardless of what he is carrying. Ah goooosh!

No kidding...he's supposed to be a world class athlete and he can't carry a body five feet?

Fireman's carry anyone?

Sac

Reaction score
minormillikin":2umyag7w said:

I'd pin her down and drop a loogie in her mouth.