Ken Whisenhunt Named Head Coach of the Titans

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":14alqyve said:
On NFLN right now...

And I'm sure it was on NFL Network back on January 13th when they actually hired him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yea, he was named quite awhile back. His press conference on NFLN is one of MANY today from Coaches and GMs at the Combine.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":18y6e4df said:
Seanhawk":18y6e4df said:
HoustonHawk82":18y6e4df said:
On NFLN right now...

And I'm sure it was on NFL Network back on January 13th when they actually hired him.

How the hell did I miss that?

Maybe because Seattle was getting ready for the NFC Championship game and you couldn't care less about the Titans that week?

HawkMeat

Reaction score
:13:
kidhawk":30eblymz said:
HoustonHawk82":30eblymz said:
Seanhawk":30eblymz said:
HoustonHawk82":30eblymz said:
On NFLN right now...

Maybe because Seattle was getting ready for the NFC Championship game and you couldn't care less about the Titans that week?

:179422:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Titans will be a .500 team for a long time. Enough talent to beat lower tier teams but get blown out against any decent ones. They need to burn everything to the ground and start over like Oakland even though their situation wasn't as bad as Oakland's.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

kidhawk":2ucbdepf said:
HoustonHawk82":2ucbdepf said:
Seanhawk":2ucbdepf said:
HoustonHawk82":2ucbdepf said:
On NFLN right now...

Yeah, that sound's right.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2sd39icx said:
kidhawk":2sd39icx said:
HoustonHawk82":2sd39icx said:
Seanhawk":2sd39icx said:

Yeah, that sound's right.

If my brother wasn't a Titans fan, I probably wouldn't have noticed either. I just can't pass up a chance to be a smart ass.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of Eddie George and Steve Mcnair. Their win over the Bills with the 'music city miracle' kickoff return was great. I felt bad for my dad though, he was a huge Flutie fan and was soo pissed when he got benched.

korboko

Reaction score
If there is any consolation... Ken Whisenhunt took the Cardinals to the Super Bowl and almost won it too.