Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 79 97.5%

• Total voters

Donk70

Reaction score
May seem like a dumb question, but there were alot of butt-hurt UW homers who were borderline suicidal when Locker went to the Titans. Got a feeling that this is Locker's last chance in Tennessee. If he doesn't sell himself to Whisenhunt, maybe he can come here and back up Russell.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
No, and I'm a UW fan, great kid, deadly with his feet, inaccurate arm with no touch on his passes.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I was so glad we didn't draft him. I wasn't a big fan of his when he was a husky. We've all seen how it has worked out so far for the titans.

drrew

Reaction score
Donk70":12l91sd8 said:
May seem like a dumb question, but there were alot of butt-hurt UW homers who were borderline suicidal when Locker went to the Titans.

Bullsh!t. That in no way represented the feelings of 'alot' of UW fans, Seahawks fans, or anyone in between. When you start your premise off with something true only in your mind, the rest of the question doesn't mean a thing.

Throwdown

Reaction score
No lol, anyone who though rationally about UW football knew that Jake just wasn't that great of a QB as everyone tried to make him be.

Measurables he was all you desired but mechanically just not ideal in the least. I'd take him as a back up though.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
What a misleading poll question. Where is the option for never wanting him in the first place?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Bullsh*t.

I know of no Dawg or Hawk fans that wanted us to draft Jake. And you sure didn't hear Jake saying "take me, I'm a 1st rounder", either. I have a feeling Jake is probably anxious for the whole NFL thing to be over with.

He's a damn good kid that gives what he has. Cut the trolling, leave him alone.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Wasn't he drafted well before the Seahawks had the opportunity. It's not like he was passed on, it would require that they actually trade-up which would set back this franchise.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
How could we have drafted Locker when he was taken 8th overall in a draft where we were picking 25th IIRC?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
My friend and I cheered when the Titans drafted him so we wouldn't get him.

Great guy, incredible athlete, but out of position.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I never wanted him but I voted yes just because. He never had the accuracy to be an NFL QB. I'll never know why any GM thought he would.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3anrl4ig said:
I never wanted him but I voted yes just because. He never had the accuracy to be an NFL QB. I'll never know why any GM thought he would.

Not telling you anything you don't already know, but this franchise has been guilty of drafting QBs that make Locker look like Montana. Thank gawd that is now behind us...at least for the time being, but I even have questions about this FO's ability to identify a legit QB as well. They're currently batting around .333.

Too bad Jake didn't come out after his Jr year. He'd have many more millions in the bank. None of it ours, so all good.

As an aside, many thought Jake's inaccuracy, and worse, his lack of touch, could be remedied. Elway himself said he'd never seen a QB that reminded him more of himself than Jake (coming out of college). Elway added "except Jake is bigger, stronger and faster". But us "butthurt" Dawg fans knew better. The joke with Jake was that he could sling the rock 70 yds downfield, but his WR was only 50 yds downfield.