Butt hurt Niners

TAB420

Reaction score
I swear the Niners are so butt hurt over the NFCC and Seattle winning the super bowl that if your on one of their sites having a discussion that doesn't speak of either game our any negativity toward their franchise countless fans will start bashing you just because your a Hawks fan. Damn this has really got to them mentally...lol

I've learned my lesson and just stay away now.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, don't waste your time.

They all blame the refs and claim the NFL has a conspiracy against them winning the SB. I've heard countless people whine about how bad the call was when Kearse fumbled; thing is, they actually benefitted from the next play.

They get that ball on the 1 yard line, and try to run it......we'd have had a Safety. Gore didn't have 14 yards all game for no reason.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Hawks46":ibsmr1h8 said:
Yea, don't waste your time.

They all blame the refs and claim the NFL has a conspiracy against them winning the SB. I've heard countless people whine about how bad the call was when Kearse fumbled; thing is, they actually benefitted from the next play.

They get that ball on the 1 yard line, and try to run it......we'd have had a Safety. Gore didn't have 14 yards all game for no reason.

I guess I would have understood if I was rubbing things in or even bringing them up. I was told that they new the real reason I was there was to gloat and rub it in. I have seen Niner fans on here that kept their cool and was treated fine. I just never really realized how much this got to them. They can say win 5 more and will talk all they want. They cant stand that Seattle won it all.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I sometimes go to the Digits Webzone when I'm in the mood for some schadenfreude. Digit tears are delicious. And I find many of their rabid ramblings to be hugely entertaining. I don't want them to ever accept that we won or could be better than them -- it would take away the fun I have watching their heads explode.

Some of them are certifiable nutbags. Any Hawk fan that goes there and tries to be reasonable deserves whatever he/she gets.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
They banned me from 49erswebzone a while back I havent been on since. Screw that site. All they do is talk crap about our team and when we defend the Seahawks or prove them wrong you're account is banned. You have to kiss their butts to last long on there like some hawk fans I see on there. lol

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
BlueTalon":swrmzkms said:
I sometimes go to the Digits Webzone when I'm in the mood for some schadenfreude. Digit tears are delicious. And I find many of their rabid ramblings to be hugely entertaining. I don't want them to ever accept that we won or could be better than them -- it would take away the fun I have watching their heads explode.

Some of them are certifiable nutbags. Any Hawk fan that goes there and tries to be reasonable deserves whatever he/she gets.

Yep. That what I found out. You cant fix stupid.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
PEDs...holding...if only he threw two feet farther.....

Combine, rinse, repeat over and over.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TAB420":1zog8nrx said:
I swear the Niners are so butt hurt over the NFCC and Seattle winning the super bowl that if your on one of their sites having a discussion that doesn't speak of either game our any negativity toward their franchise countless fans will start bashing you just because your a Hawks fan. Damn this has really got to them mentally...lol

I've learned my lesson and just stay away now.
Just like cutting into a big juicy steak.
Their angst is music to my ears.
Their arrogant bragging rituals have been smashed on the rocks of Seattle's seashore.
You reap what you sew whiners fans.
Throw yourselves a "pity party" and get "punk drunk"
We've all had to endure losses by our beloved teams, and I KNOW, that they relished in all those let downs, well.....the worm turned, so suck it up. :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

TXHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1r2euax7 said:

That and conspiracy theories involving the officials and the NFL who, for some bizarre reason, were hellbent on seeing the Seahawks get into the Super Bowl.

I'll give the Broncos fans on their forums some credit by comparison. Many were arrogant and overconfident prior to the SB but most have eaten their crow-filled humble pie in the aftermath of the harsh reality check they received without descending into the depths of denial that you find in Ninerville.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2ceup46s said:

I don't get that two feet further thing. Crabtree was falling backward across the out of end zone line. If the pass was any further Crabtree may have caught it but he would have been out of bounds. I know that at least that way we would not have picked it but CK was trying to put the ball where it was catch-able. So I guess what those morons want is for CK to try not win the game with 20 seconds remaining. The fault was not CK it was that mean man Sherman. Yeah that's it!

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
TXHawk":1a4w0y46 said:
ZagHawk":1a4w0y46 said:

That and conspiracy theories involving the officials and the NFL who, for some bizarre reason, were hellbent on seeing the Seahawks get into the Super Bowl.

I'll give the Broncos fans on their forums some credit by comparison. Many were arrogant and overconfident prior to the SB but most have eaten their crow-filled humble pie in the aftermath of the harsh reality check they received without descending into the depths of denial that you find in Ninerville.

All of webzone should be on suicide watch.

TXHawk

Reaction score
v1rotv2":25g3gsni said:
ZagHawk":25g3gsni said:

I don't get that two feet further thing. Crabtree was falling backward across the out of end zone line. If the pass was any further Crabtree may have caught it but he would have been out of bounds. I know that at least that way we would not have picked it but CK was trying to put the ball where it was catch-able. So I guess what those morons want is for CK to try not win the game with 20 seconds remaining. The fault was not CK it was that mean man Sherman. Yeah that's it!

Crabtree was never open on that play. The only reason there was any separation at all when the ball arrived was because Crabtree pushed off, otherwise Sherman might have picked it himself.

Anyway, even if Crabtree might have had a play if it is thrown a foot or two farther, threading the needle on a 30+ yard pass against the league's top corner was the equivalent drawing three cards to try for an inside straight. Fat chance sucker.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TXHawk":1xbpbw6x said:
v1rotv2":1xbpbw6x said:
ZagHawk":1xbpbw6x said:

Crabtree was never open on that play. The only reason there was any separation at all when the ball arrived was because Crabtree pushed off, otherwise Sherman might have picked it himself.

Anyway, even if Crabtree might have had a play if it is thrown a foot or two farther, threading the needle on a 30+ yard pass against the league's top corner was the equivalent drawing three cards to try for an inside straight. Fat chance sucker.
Richard Sherman specializes in fooling quarterbacks into thinking whoever he's covering is open.
He even said it straight up.

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":17twsp30 said:
Niner fans are right when they're wrong and your team sucks or cheats. WhineZone in a nutshell.

Everybody go vote on this poll without posting. It'll be maddening for them to see SEA get a higher vote count on their own site.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... erbowl-49/

Busted. :D

In all honesty there are loons in all fanbases, but I can honestly say I was pretty much over this one hours after the game.

Losing the NFCCG was nothing compared to losing the SB last year. I didn't expect them to go back. The history of SB losers isn't great so the fact that they got as far as they did with the injuries and turmoil they had was a surprise.

I'd say the peeps who are the most butt hurt are the "we have 5 rings and you have none" crowd (and yes I know the are plentiful. I have never been that guy tho.

You guys waited a LONG time for this. Enjoy it and screw what other peeps think. They can say whatever they want but you guys have a Lombardi trophy in the lobby. There is no argument there.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":12s276jb said:
E.C. Laloosh":12s276jb said:
Niner fans are right when they're wrong and your team sucks or cheats. WhineZone in a nutshell.

Everybody go vote on this poll without posting. It'll be maddening for them to see SEA get a higher vote count on their own site.

Don't ruin my fun, Marv. Waiting to see if I get another slap on the wrist for the trophy pic.

Marvin49":12s276jb said:
In all honesty there are loons in all fanbases, but I can honestly say I was pretty much over this one hours after the game.

Losing the NFCCG was nothing compared to losing the SB last year. I didn't expect them to go back. The history of SB losers isn't great so the fact that they got as far as they did with the injuries and turmoil they had was a surprise.

Talent and coaching, dude. That's a helluva team. I'll never tire of giving Niner fans shit though.

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2udcz7n8 said:
Marvin49":2udcz7n8 said:
E.C. Laloosh":2udcz7n8 said:

Don't ruin my fun, Marv. Waiting to see if I get another slap on the wrist for the trophy pic.

HEHE. I won't say anything.

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2x1072wa said:
Marvin49":2x1072wa said:
E.C. Laloosh":2x1072wa said:

Marvin49":2x1072wa said:

Talent and coaching, dude. That's a helluva team. I'll never tire of giving Niner fans shit though.

LOL. No worries.

Man...I was in a bad place for about a freakin month after the SB. I just never really thought they'd be able to bounce back...edven though I kinda tried to convince myself. When Crab got hurt and then Aldon got suspended...I just kinda figured it wasn't to be. I didn't want to be so glum like I was the year before so decided quickly to look forward to next year with hopefully less turmoil.

They put up a hell of a fight tho. Next year should be fun. :)