Michael Vick (Philly) and C. Bailey (Broncos) to be released

joeseahawks

Reaction score
According to ESPN (right now on Radio), Chip Kelly will release Michael Vick soon.
According to ESPN (right now on Radio), Fox/Elway will release Champ Bailey.

Couldn't find a link yet, but it is currently being discussed on the Freddy Coleman show on ESPN Radio.

None of these guys should be of any interest to the Hawks ... Maybe the 49ers will pick them, so that we can have fun with them next season ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Bailey is done! Pair Vick with AP in Minn and maybe they could be more competitive.

The Radish

Reaction score
One of my favorites in the SuperB owl was Tate niftily picking off Bailey with his own team mate so Baldwin could get free for a long pass reception.

:th2thumbs:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Was trying to search for a Bailey thread, but completely missed this one, weird.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Broncos are releasing Champ Bailey today, source confirmed (as @JasonLaCanfora reported). He wants to keep playing. It won’t be in Denver

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Bailey was a great player and is a classy guy so I wish him well but he is done.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Bailey catch on for another year or two on the vet min. He would be great in situation to what Lawyer Malloy was in with the Hawks a few years ago.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2xw9skrt said:
Heh heh. Nope and nope. Stick a fork in them. Probably both of them. Champ will probably end up coaching high school, trying to live up the good ol' days. Vick will probably end up as a commentator for Westminster. Or not.

I won't lie, that made me laugh

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
kidhawk":25xwafn0 said:
Seahawk Sailor":25xwafn0 said:
Heh heh. Nope and nope. Stick a fork in them. Probably both of them. Champ will probably end up coaching high school, trying to live up the good ol' days. Vick will probably end up as a commentator for Westminster. Or not.

I won't lie, that made me laugh

He does have the subject matter expertise. 8)

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I am going to admit, I did kinda feel bad for Champ Bailey on the Super Bowl FX. He was so sad talking about getting blown out and about how he hoped at least a defensive guy would win SB MVP.

I mean, I didn't feel THAT bad for him all things considered, but I liked the guy a lot. He came off really nicely.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bailey needs to do the Charles Woodson thing and move to safety.