Brock Osweiler drawing Interest from Browns, Texans

Yxes1122

Reaction score
http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/3/5/ ... n-osweiler

It feels like ancient history but I remember alot of people down at SDB really liking Os, interesting that he's drawing outside interest. Still, unless a team is willing to build an offense around the slant pass, I don't know what his actually trade value is. Plus, can Elway afford to lose Os? Given the fact than Manning probably only has 2 years left at best?

I also remember my brother (Broncos fan) saying Elway attended every game the year he came out. So maybe this is just outside interest with no really chance within the Broncos organization.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
No sweat. I don't have any ill will towards Cleveland or Houston, so I'm fine with giving them the benefit of my general manager wisdom in the way of a fair warning.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I concur. No hate/feeling for either of them beyond please beat Pittsburgh and Indianapolis any chance you get.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Like... Why? What's so different from this dude than Jim Sorgi and Curtis Painter?

GCrow

Reaction score
I remember trying really hard to get excited for this guy as a potential Seahawks QB coming out of the draft (*shudders* dark times). But even with his size and mobility that throwing motion and mechanics were so darn fugly, just couldn't do it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":1kf5iua7 said:
Like... Why? What's so different from this dude than Jim Sorgi and Curtis Painter?
That is kind of my point. The guy isn't good and looks like backup material to anyone with a set of eyes.