Rams show interest in jarius Byrd

davidonmi

Reaction score
Ian rapaport @rapsheet
The #Rams were among the teams that inquired today on #Bills S Jairus Byrd, per source. That was a bit unexpected and interesting.
4:48pm - 8 Mar 14

Interesting...

kearly

Reaction score
So foolish not to tag Byrd. At the very least, they could have tagged and traded.

amill87

Reaction score
kearly":3szl8rw9 said:
So foolish not to tag Byrd. At the very least, they could have tagged and traded.

My thoughts as well. What the hell is buffalo thinking?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Buffalo was thinking what they always think. Don't tag Byrd, don't use C.J. Spiller, trade Marshawn for peanuts, don't target Stevie Johnson enough, etc.

drdiags

Reaction score
This would have been the second year Buffalo would have tagged Byrd. He turned down a $10M/yr contract. I think he was going to have a crazy tag number and had the Bills over a barrel if they did tag him and he signed it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":33on1jbg said:
Saints won't be as easy to knock off in the playoffs next time.
True, but maybe they'll knock off the niners before we knock the saints off next year. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1h9i9a4a said:
RolandDeschain":1h9i9a4a said:
Saints won't be as easy to knock off in the playoffs next time.
True, but maybe they'll knock off the niners before we knock the saints off next year. :)
You know what? I'm not sure I want that. The tears are far more bitter with San Francisco losing to us in the NFCCG than they are if the Whiner fans get knocked out in the wild card or divisional rounds.

Jville

Reaction score
Byrd will pair with second-year pro Kenny Vaccaro to form the best safety duo East of Seattle.
LOL >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000333219/article/jairus-byrd-saints-agree-on-sixyear-56m-contract[/urltargetblank]