The Browns apparently leaked their FA board on social media

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3owuugcr said:
FriscosFinest":3owuugcr said:
lmao! what a sad..sad organization..
The question is who's sadder, the Browns or the Raiders?

Well the Browns don't have sewage spilling into their stadium, so I'm going to go with the Raiders.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":18yvlj1w said:
hawksfansinceday1":18yvlj1w said:
FriscosFinest":18yvlj1w said:
lmao! what a sad..sad organization..
The question is who's sadder, the Browns or the Raiders?

Well the Browns don't have sewage spilling into their stadium, so I'm going to go with the Raiders.
But - the Browns fans had to watch their team move to another state, then win the Super Bowl very shortly thereafter while the Browns have also never even been to a Super Bowl, yet the Raiders have won three Lombardis.

I'm going with the Browns.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The real question is Browns fans or Sonics fans: is it worse to be forced to root for ineptitude in action or to have nothing to root for at all?

(just for clarification: I'm not even remotely trolling or trying to twist a knife. Sonics fans just go so royally hosed I think it's a real question).

drdiags

Reaction score
Turns out, according to Jason La Confora the whiteboard in the background wasn't the Browns. It was the networks with a "hot" board of who to switch the live feeds to supposedly. PFT and others followed up on the story to find out it was not what everyone thought.

shiva1008

Reaction score
These guys got caught on camera as being associated with the Cleveland Browns

KK84

Reaction score
"Yeah, sure Cleveland. We all know there are no Rex Grossman highlights to compile."

I laffed.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
This is a stupid article and doesn't even matter. There is like 12 names on that board and would be top free agents in there minds from said teams. Its not like it is a list ranking all there free agencie desires, and what they want to pay said persons.

With that said its not even real and just a bunch of ban wagon lets bash the brown fails having fun.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Well the Raiders let their LT walk in FA and then signed Saffold from St Louis who failed his physical and ended back with St Louis. Thats worse than a leaked board of losers.