Saffold fails Raiders physical — Re-signs with Rams

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wow. The Raiders let Veldheer go because they liked Saffold better. Blew up in their face.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m

Unreal RT @BairCSN: #Raiders announce that Rodger Saffold failed a physical and will not be signing with the team.

Raiders still sitting on $60+ million in cap room.

EDIT: Update:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m

After a disagreement in OAK on OT Rodger Saffold's physical condition, he is returning to STL to sign a 5-yr contract with the Rams. Wow.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Wow...WOW. That's...embarrassing? Pitiful? A little sad? They had Veldheer and the money to keep him...forget the rich get richer, the lame get lamer...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Donald is highly amused.

donald_trump_smirking_small1.jpg

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
After a disagreement in OAK on OT Rodger Saffold's physical condition, he is returning to STL to sign a 5-yr contract with the Rams. Wow.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Great Tweet by Sando:

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN 1m
I don’t think the Raiders could pass a physical right now, either

Jville

Reaction score
"One of the worst days of my life as a professional," one Raiders source told NFL Media columnist Michael Silver.
Source >>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000333671/article/saffold-fails-physical-wont-join-raiders-going-to-rams[/urltargetblank]

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Jville":cxxxwf9q said:
"One of the worst days of my life as a professional," one Raiders source told NFL Media columnist Michael Silver.
Source >>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000333671/article/saffold-fails-physical-wont-join-raiders-going-to-rams[/urltargetblank]

E28685b4e3df0e98505a7f28bb51aa6629f62af3750676860a

RedAlice

Reaction score
The boy is hurt a lot. Rams know that, hence why the Raider offer seemed so crazy.

This is just funny.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I actually wish the raiders were good again. I think the nfl is more fun when they aren't a laughable team. Then again I wasnt alive for our rivalry.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Thing is - how is Saffold dropped by the Rams, yet two days later the Rams want to sign him to a 5 year deal?

Knocking the Raiders is like kicking a kitten these days.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sounds like the Raiders owner may have gotten buyer's remorse and yanked the rug out from under his GM.

It will be high comedy watching the Raiders over pay for players just to get to the cap floor.

Largent80

Reaction score
I shit you not....Yesterday @ the gym I say a guy with a gigantic tattoo with the raiders logo across all of his back.

Tatted above and below were the words Los Angeles on top and Raiders on the bottom....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts