Vince Wilfork asks for release

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Similar to DeMarcus Ware, 31 and still a beast (pre-injury). Would be amazing if we could have him as a replacement to Clinton McDonald. Need a LEO more than a DT though. All pipe dreams, but if we could... :(

HawkWow

Reaction score
^ I've not heard that. If true, that Denver D is getting better by the day.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
HawkWow":oa2lzi9l said:
Better on paper. Doesn't mean it will actually translate into results.

HawkWow

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":25mjpcz3 said:
HawkWow":25mjpcz3 said:
Better on paper. Doesn't mean it will actually translate into results.

You betcha' (by golly wow)!

kigenzun

Reaction score
I wonder if Wilfork would consider signing here for the same money we were offering Henry Melton before he left for Texas.

bryantology79

Reaction score
anyone know if he'd be a cheaper short term deal than melton? his injury also happened last september but age-wise melton would have the healing advantage over wilfork so maybe we could grab him if melton suckers jerry jones. at the very least, he'd be a nice backup to mebane.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... grown-role

"V is a lot different than any nose I've ever seen," said linebacker Rob Ninkovich. "He can play a nose technique, a 3 technique, a 5 technique, he can play defensive end.

HawkWow

Reaction score
sc85sis":369z1p2p said:
Suddenly I feel like listening to the Stylistics.

^ Winner.

A little while back, I was stunned to see they were performing here at some local lounge. Can't be the same line-up (?). About 20 years ago, they played Hawaii and we did some security for them. The venue's lighting tech didn't show up and I was thrust into that capacity, as well. It was a first for me and I am sure I created more distraction than desired effects, lol.

Really great guys and we took a couple of them boogie boarding the following day. We didn't go see them this time because it was the night the Dawgs beat BYU in our bowl game. Nope, I can't record such events. But hell, they were old 20 years ago!

Roland..there are no hills in Wisconsin. No hills = no hillbillies. ; )

drdiags

Reaction score
HawkWow":30ofh2hf said:
sc85sis":30ofh2hf said:
Suddenly I feel like listening to the Stylistics.

^ Winner.

A little while back, I was stunned to see they were performing here at some local lounge. Can't be the same line-up (?). About 20 years ago, they played Hawaii and we did some security for them. The venue's lighting tech didn't show up and I was thrust into that capacity, as well. It was a first for me and I am sure I created more distraction than desired effects, lol.

Really great guys and we took a couple of them boogie boarding the following day. We didn't go see them this time because it was the night the Dawgs beat BYU in our bowl game. Nope, I can't record such events. But hell, they were old 20 years ago!

Roland..there are no hills in Wisconsin. No hills = no hillbillies. ; )

The lead singer passed away about a decade ago. Or am I thinking Chi-Lites? Anway, I believe his last name was Wynn. Will have to go google. They fit in with the Dells, Delphonics, Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes and other crooners from back in the day.

EDIT: Guess I must be thinking of another group as far as the lead singer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stylistics