Ginn to Cards

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":18aqsjz7 said:
Carson Palmer AND Ted Ginn look out 2009 NFL

Yay! Carson Palmer with throw INTs, and Ted Gin & Tonic will fumble the ball! It will be a turnover Fiesta!

NINEster

Reaction score
Ted will always have the last laugh.

See Week 1, 2011 regular season.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I must be the only guy on here who loves this move for the Cards. A top 5 kick returner, a vertical threat who will get single coverage because of Floyd and Fitz, and with the Cards O-line improving, a play action threat.

Subzero717

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2db4ktcb said:
CALIHAWK1":2db4ktcb said:
What recievers are on the Panthers now?
Would you believe NONE?... at least that most of us know of.

That was kind of my point piint. Lafell, Ginn and Smith all gone. Pretty sad to get that close and let this happen. Not that I will lose any sleep over it.

At least they have a MLB that can tackle. :-/

BASF

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1x03bdjc said:
I must be the only guy on here who loves this move for the Cards. A top 5 kick returner, a vertical threat who will get single coverage because of Floyd and Fitz, and with the Cards O-line improving, a play action threat.

An interesting aside to this is taking Peterson off of punt and kick returns where he was a serious weapon and this will probably eliminate him playing receiver for them as well. I wonder if they think that Peterson would be a better DB if he concentrated solely on that position.

ctrcat

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":a4ebnyqi said:
onanygivensunday":a4ebnyqi said:
CALIHAWK1":a4ebnyqi said:
Would you believe NONE?... at least that most of us know of.

That was kind of my point piint. Lafell, Ginn and Smith all gone. Pretty sad to get that close and let this happen. Not that I will lose any sleep over it.

At least they have a MLB that can tackle. :-/

The Panthers receiving corps was awful and this fan is delighted with the ethnic cleansing with the exception of the setimental attachment to Smith from days gone by. WR may still not be a strength this fall, but I guess Dave Gettleman thinks he can get equal or greater production from the deep WR draft and maybe a late 2nd/3rd tier FA/trade. It's frustrating only because we can't see the end game, but by retaining Hardy, the strengths will remain strengths.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":33m7a4ta said:
They might be the first team in NFL History to use all their draft picks on WR. Either that our they could have open tryouts.

ctrcat

Reaction score