So broncos are now expected to sign Emmanuel sanders

davidonmi

Reaction score
Per schefter, good lord, at some point it gets to be too much. I wonder how the younger guys in the locker room will react. They may just have unlimited cap space

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
Dream Team V2. ESPN will hand them the Lombardi before the season even starts and they are already acting like 43-8 never happened.

KK84

Reaction score
It's gonna be funny watching them struggle to finish better than the raiders in 2016. Maybe even 2015.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Going all in would be an understatement. They're putting the future on the line and I can't exactly blame them for it. It's goona be so great when they come up short again.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It mystifies me why they refuse to address their actual issues. They seem to have 100 million in free cap space so I'm confused here.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawkFan72":25yf3rca said:
John Elway thinks money will solve all his problems.
He's got plenty to spare, he hasn't had to buy anything in the greater Denver area in decades.

He better hope and pray that someone knocks us off in the playoffs this season, though. :lol:

hawksman53

Reaction score
Just Elway being pissed about getting beat in the Super Bowl and trying to BUY a championship. All these high priced guys will be cut after they loose or don't make it there this year either!!!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Wont denver be fine once Manning retires in 1-3 years. I mean that will free up an immediate 20 million or so.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3jymsp3r said:
Wont denver be fine once Manning retires in 1-3 years. I mean that will free up an immediate 20 million or so.
Depends on what the cap goes up to. Also, both D. Thomas and V. Miller will want to get paid and the Broncos won't be able to afford them.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Those ducks are gonna be flying even slower next year...Manning can't win the big one. The entire AFC sucks ass,,,same shit every year it seems. Not worth watching imo..

rideaducati

Reaction score
Yes Denver, MORE wide receivers is the answer to your woes. Who needs a run game?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The Donkeys will be exposed this year when they have to play the NFC West.

No way they do better than 2-2... I'm guessing 1-3.

They'll be doing real well to go 12-4 this year... 11-5 is more realistic.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":iyv6sayl said:
The Donkeys will be exposed this year when they have to play the NFC West.

No way they do better than 2-2... I'm guessing 1-3.

They'll be doing real well to go 12-4 this year... 11-5 is more realistic.
Road Games: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, New England, NY Jets, St. Louis, Seattle, Cincinnati

I doubt they will do better than 4-4 on the road. They get SF at home, but I still think the Niners are good enough to beat them in Denver. 10-6 overall for Denver in 2014 is my prediction. San Diego wins the division.