AFC Champs Pats/Broncos. Foregone conclusion?

JZ#1

Reaction score
AFC Champs Pats/Broncos. Foregone conclusion?

Seriously, after free agency, outside of the Pats and Broncos who really has much of a shot? KC lost a lot. I don't see Dalton ever doing anything in his career. Everyone else is very very average.

I would bet my life savings on either Pats/Broncos representing AFC in the superbowl.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Pretty much, although if luck can figure out his turnover problem and Indy gets hot at the right time I could see them. I wouldn't bet on it though, I also think NE should be the favorites

HeatEquation

Reaction score
If the Pats were healthy last year I have no doubt we would have won. With the additions of Revis and Browner we just upgraded our secondary significantly. Also, Mayo and Kelly will be returning which is big.

drrew

Reaction score
Indianapolis could make a jump. Trent Richardson is too talented to play as bad as he looked last year. Luck should continue to get better.

Hakeem Nicks, Arthur Jones, and D'Qwell Jackson are all very nice free agent signings.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I could see NE getting back easily. Heck, they LIVE in the AFCC. They are clearly the best team over the last 12 years. Denver? They look great on paper and it is obvious they are going to bring in everything they can before Manning retires, but I am starting to think that Manning might be the reason they DONT get back.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm not impressed by what either of those teams did in FA.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
HeatEquation":29hubc9q said:
If the Pats were healthy last year I have no doubt we would have won. With the additions of Revis and Browner we just upgraded our secondary significantly. Also, Mayo and Kelly will be returning which is big.

Agreed. The Pats made it that far with a MASH unit. Having half of those players back would have been good enough. I can't believe they made it as far as they did considering all the injuries. That is scary.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":28zu66zt said:
I could see NE getting back easily. Heck, they LIVE in the AFCC. They are clearly the best team over the last 12 years. Denver? They look great on paper and it is obvious they are going to bring in everything they can before Manning retires, but I am starting to think that Manning might be the reason they DONT get back.
It took until now to arrive at what I already posted and know? You're slipping Loaf.;)