NFL networks list of greatest #12s of all time.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Watching this now and can't believe they Ranked Andrew Luck as the 10th greatest #12 in NFL history. Percy made honorable mention for his Viking days. The Seattle Seahawk fan base also received honorable mention on the list.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Haha...well to be fair I would imagine for the most part #12 would be a QB number right? There prob isnt that many good QBs ahead of Luck if that is the case. He would prob be 10 or lower on most lists I would imagine. #1 and #2 would HAVE to be Brady and Rodgers right??

Spounge84

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3inxq1vj said:
Haha...well to be fair I would imagine for the most part #12 would be a QB number right? There prob isnt that many good QBs ahead of Luck if that is the case. He would prob be 10 or lower on most lists I would imagine. #1 and #2 would HAVE to be Brady and Rodgers right??

:34853_doh: The NFL has been around longer than 15 years. I take it you've never heard of Jim Kelly, Roger Staubach, Randall Cunningham, Bob Griese, Joe Namath, Terry Bradshaw, John Brodie, Doug Williams or Ken Stabler? I would put every single one of those guys ahead of Luck (I'd put most of them ahead of Rodgers too).

OP
OP
brimsalabim

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If you limit it to QB's I guess it's not a huge crime that Lucky is on the list. Most of the guys you listed are there but Lucky is already ahead of Griese (2 super bowls) Doug Williams (one super bowl mvp) Brodie, Neil O'Donnell, Terry Gannon, Kerry Collins to name a few. While I'm sure Luck should ultimately earn his place ahead of these guys and further up the list he has not yet done so.

The Colts have now assembled him a top NFL receiving core so he should have no more excuses.

Spounge84

Reaction score
The most overrated player in the league is better than 2 guys who have 3 Super Bowls between them? Right... I could list 12 active QBs who are better than Luck.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Spounge84":35cy5168 said:
The most overrated player in the league is better than 2 guys who have 3 Super Bowls between them? Right... I could list 12 active QBs who are better than Luck.

I say you cant but its an opinion based argument so.....