Former Seahawk John Moffitt....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
What a dumbass... I knew his reasoning for retiring was bull. Dude just couldn't hack it. Self-discovery my ass

davidonmi

Reaction score
John needs help, doesn't have any direction in his life

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
It's pretty clear Mofitt is COMPLETLY jacked up. You could tell something was never quite right with him all along.

Dude needs help. Anyone turning down millions in future earnings...you just knew something was off.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hope he gets the help he needs. Otherwise his life is just going to keep getting worse.

Atradees

Reaction score
Moffitt the HOBO. I am a 43 year old man that was attacked last night outside a bar by a female hobo/panhandler because I wouldnt give her a cig.

Cops let her go. Seattle cops are useless.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's just sad. Seems like a great guy, but he's obviously got issues he needs to sort out. I wish him well.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Interesting. Two felony charges seems kind of harsh for the amounts he was carrying, not to say he wasn't being an idiot.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
DavidSeven":lq6bkt6j said:
Interesting. Two felony charges seems kind of harsh for the amounts he was carrying, not to say he wasn't being an idiot.

Punching a guy in the head and causing a scene when you have cocaine, pot and ecstasy on you is NOT acting like an idiot...??

:roll:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":23zbk4nj said:
DavidSeven":23zbk4nj said:

Punching a guy in the head and causing a scene when you have cocaine, pot and ecstasy on you is NOT acting like an idiot...??

You misread what I wrote.

I said he was being an idiot.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3d8zgc87 said:
FlyingGreg":3d8zgc87 said:
DavidSeven":3d8zgc87 said:

You misread what I wrote.

I said he was being an idiot.

Ahhhhhhh....

James in PA

Reaction score
I sense an "attempting a NFL comeback" story about a year from now.

Giblien

Reaction score
As easy as it is to point fingers at the guy, and he absolutely deserves punishment for his actions, lets remember this dude is a human being who needs grace, correction and love. It is fine to point to his actions and say they were wrong, but let's not kick the dude while he is down. That is classless.