Jim Irsay (Colts Owner) DWI

chris98251

Reaction score
Based on some of the responses we seen on the Lynch situation and Melton thread he should have the team removed from his possession and be banned from the league now, a scum of the earth human being that should be relegated to the sewers.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I find it rather amusing how so many people in this world are absolutely terrible at drunk driving. Dude needs more practice.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Everybody saying drunk might be wrong. I am pretty sure you can get a DUI for being under the influence of anything. 4 counts of posession would be lots of drugs, right? Or 4 kinds of illegal drugs?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3sfb1kpo said:
Everybody saying drunk might be wrong. I am pretty sure you can get a DUI for being under the influence of anything. 4 counts of posession would be lots of drugs, right? Or 4 kinds of illegal drugs?

Whatever. Dude's still a lightweight.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Double standards? When players drink and are high ... Godell brings down the hammer.
And when owners drink and are high and break laws ... what will Godell and his co-owners do?

Largent80

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2jzs6zk1 said:

You CAN get busted. It is driving while impaired. Even a drowsy version of an antihistamine will get you one if it is determined you are indeed impaired.