oh wait, he bet season tickets?
what a fool

man up roddy

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
I mean not like season tickets are bank breaking for him haha. So to get the dude 1 ticket.. pretty low imo.. I mean I already knew he was low but sheesh.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
He sounds annoyed he even had to cough up the 1 game. What's that, the equivalent of me buying someone a meal off the dollar menu?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Was just re-watching the game @ATL last year. I miss BB already... guy was in Roddy's face!

Subzero717

Reaction score
Laloosh":ptw9wai9 said:
Was just re-watching the game @ATL last year. I miss BB already... guy was in Roddy's face!

IT would move when I rewatch it. Barking in his face and its obvious BB isnt a jabber jaw like RW. He is the real deal. I honestly believe he could easily transition into contract killing when his nfl career is over.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
He blows a bet and then just says Ill give him a Chicago ticket since hes a fan and hes done with this bet.. what a F**king prick!

Thats not the bet Roddy, youre a piece of crap!

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Not a a fan of Roddy White but I dont get the hate for him in this situation, this wast a real bet more of a joke saying no way that Duke gets beat by Mercer. Its not a legit bet if the other person isn't betting anything.

JMR

Reaction score
No it wasn't a bet because the other guy didn't wager anything, but if you say you're gonna do something for someone then you should follow through....or learn to keep your mouth shut.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Killa Kam":2shk1p99 said:
Not a a fan of Roddy White but I dont get the hate for him in this situation, this wast a real bet more of a joke saying no way that Duke gets beat by Mercer. Its not a legit bet if the other person isn't betting anything.

True it wasnt a bet because the other guy didnt wager anything. Therefor it is a promise of sorts. The other guy never forced Roddy to say anything. I dont know about you but I try to keep my word when I say something. In some cases for outside reasons it is impossible. Roddy White has no such barriers.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Killa Kam":2nfi8npw said:

He said it; he should stand by it. Simple as that.

Actually it's be funny if Richard Sherman stepped in and bought the season tix for this guy since White won't do it.