Next Team to Win a Super Bowl without one yet?

Next Super Bowl Champion without one yet?

• Arizona

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Carolina

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters

Throwdown

Reaction score
Carolina, that defense is good as hell, depends on their offense though. Newton being out til TC and all new receivers is gonna be tough, plus losing their LT.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":13pubolb said:
Carolina, that defense is good as hell, depends on their offense though. Newton being out til TC and all new receivers is gonna be tough, plus losing their LT.
Maybe if they draft like five receivers. They burned down the house in that department.

I'm leaning more towards Arizona right now, personally. If they can manage to knock us off in the playoffs, (not likely but obviously possible) I feel like nobody in the AFC would stop them in the Super Bowl.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't believe he said "this year." ;)

I voted for Carolina, but I think the Jags might get something going in the next couple of years, too.

kearly

Reaction score
I don't think any of those teams win one soon. But if one of them did, probably Arizona. Arizona does not have a ton of holes left to patch up, and their GM/Coach is one of the better pairings in the NFL right now.

Carolina and Cincy look the part on paper, but have been awful in the postseason.

The Eagles defense is almost as bad as their offense is good. And now Kelly is divorcing his top playmaker over what we assume to be petty squabbles. Kind of weird that Philly doesn't have one yet. They've had quite a few winning teams over the past 20+ years.

chris98251

Reaction score
Arizona, if there is a trip up or injury in the NFC West they could make a serious run and are only going to get better in the near term.

ctrcat

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1lpkyo44 said:
Should be Cincy IMO, but they got the wrong QB. Ditto Carolina.

Not 100% sure I understand, but sounds like you think Cam is holding the Panthers back which is laughable. If only Cam had AJ Green....

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Arizona. Even the worst teams in the NFC west are better than any other team in the league. Their D is legit and with a few offensive pieces they will be a nightmare.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":37ews3r4 said:
Arizona, if there is a trip up or injury in the NFC West they could make a serious run and are only going to get better in the near term.
Not with Carson Palmer at QB IMO. Otherwise, I agree.