Matt Schaub......

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Schaub is definitely better than Flynn but it's not going to help them. That O-line is terrible and they lost Veldheer to the Cardinals even though they have the cap room to sign/re-sign anybody. Pryor was able to help win a couple games with his mobility to escape and run the ball, but with a guy like Schaub who runs like he's got lead toes...
They must be thinking QB in the 1st but that's one heckuva contract for an eventual backup.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The only thing that mattters here is now the Texans have no QB.

I'm sure they plan on taking Clowney as the #1 pick. smile.

All good....

randomation

Reaction score
RedAlice":hzg6567c said:

All good....

Rams planning to waste number 2 pick on a player with low motor and serious issues with motivation okay I'm good with that.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Raids still take a QB in round one or two. Schaub cant win a SB IMO but Kubiak and his predictable play calling were as much the issue as Schaub was. Plus if I heard it correctly Svhaub had no say so to audible out of Kubs call? I find it hard to believe but who knows?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I don't think having Pcik Six is a bad thing, they're obviously rebuilding. Why waste a pick or anything on the QB position when they have A LOT of work to do. Bring in a journeyman to fill the position while everything else gets built up (ala Seattle). However, this is the Raiders and I honestly think they believe Pick Six is going to be The guy.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I think Mckenzie isnt sold on all of the "big three" and/or thinks he can get his guy later. Its also a possibilty he knows one or more of them will be gone. The Raids as a team have so many wholes and unlike us he was cash strapped and draft capital poor. What I dont get ia not trying to keep your own, but he may have a good enough reason.

randomation

Reaction score
Would not be surprised at all to see them take Garo in the early 2nd and have him sit a few years behind Schaub.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
randomation":3g4h9j4k said:
RedAlice":3g4h9j4k said:

All good....

Rams planning to waste number 2 pick on a player with low motor and serious issues with motivation okay I'm good with that.
Don't know if Clowney will be a waste but IMO they'll be making a serious mistake if they don't take Greg Robinson based on team needs as well as the quality of his play.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Texans IMO are going to take Bortels and not think twice. I at least think thats a fairly safe bet.

Subzero717

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1gtg8scw said:
Eastern Illinois.

I didnt mean was Janene Garofolo from Cornell? I meant maybe the Raids take a later round pick on the kid from Cornell?????? Stay classy San Diego????

kf3339

Reaction score
I think if Carr makes it past the first group of 1st round picks (1-10) then he comes in play at the end of the 1st round. This could make the Raiders, Vikings, Bucs and possibly even the Browns as possible trade down partners for us at 32.