By the end of the day Jared Allen will...

By the end of the day Jared Allen will...

• Be a Seahawk.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Will announce he's retiring.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Will have signed with another team.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Will not have made any decision still.

Votes: 121 58.7%
  • Who cares.

Votes: 43 20.9%

• Total voters

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
In before the lock. He'll wait in hopes of getting money from someone that's desperate because of injury or whatnot.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Didn't see an option for "Be drunk and shooting Animals"

Penman96

Reaction score
I've begun to not care. I think it's turning into a distraction. We are SuperBowl champs - and we will be next year with or without Allen. For me free agency period is over and I'm excited about the draft.

We have done a great job in free agency, we cleared down tons of cap space to sign our best players, and we have not lost anyone who can't be replaced with someone better. I'm not bothered either way about any more FA signings, time to shift gears.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I voted who cares because he's not signing here and never was.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
That firecracker done fizzled out................After all the Horse-Assing Around? ......I Don't Care one way or the other now.

Tundra

Reaction score
He will be standing in front of a mirror, pecker tucked, putting on lipstick saying"I'd Fu....... "Oh you know the rest!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I heard on the radio that he was doing some kind of real estate deal this weekend.

Might be the cause of him not being available for the typical day of pressers after signing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Don't give a shit. Wanna win mullet boy? If so, sign the contract. Otherwise go get your precious pt or an extra half a mil somewhere else. We are the SEAHAWKS, not some pathetic .500 team like the Dullass Cowpatties.

OP
OP
Xarbx425

Xarbx425

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":vzkrg14v said:
Don't give a shit. Wanna win mullet boy? If so, sign the contract. Otherwise go get your precious pt or an extra half a mil somewhere else. We are the SEAHAWKS, not some pathetic .500 team like the Dullass Cowpatties.

HAHAHA Cowpatties... not sure why but this made me laugh for like 30 seconds strait.

kearly

Reaction score
Which happens first? Jared Allen makes a decision, or the Jared Allen thread breaks 100 pages?

MVP53

Reaction score
Penman96":3amvs8ah said:
I've begun to not care. I think it's turning into a distraction. We are SuperBowl champs - and we will be next year with or without Allen. For me free agency period is over and I'm excited about the draft.

We have done a great job in free agency, we cleared down tons of cap space to sign our best players, and we have not lost anyone who can't be replaced with someone better. I'm not bothered either way about any more FA signings, time to shift gears.

A distraction from what? The players vacations & weight lifting?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
kearly":30qns0tx said:
Which happens first? Jared Allen makes a decision, or the Jared Allen thread breaks 100 pages?

I was thinking more like 100 different Jared Allen threads.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2gqpb1cu said:
I voted who cares because he's not signing here and never was.

He sure has a funny way of showing that then, what with wasting time coming here for two separate visits. "Listen Pete, John............I have ZERO interest in signing with the Seahawks, I just wanted to fly a REALLY long way for these awesome pretzels you guys have here in the lobby of the VMAC. Is that thyme I'm tasting? Delicious...............SEE YA SUCKERS!"