Reason for Jared Allen second visit

jblaze

Reaction score
This has been covered in the main Allen thread. Lock inc.

CANHawk

Reaction score
jblaze":209qrd8b said:

The main allen thread is such a shit show most people probably don't even check it anymore. This is something relevant. i don't mind the extra thread. Not like there's F all else going on...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm just at the point of "who cares"? Sign with us and make 4 million less over 2 years but become a probable multiple Superbowl winner your legacy secure or do the Raider thing a be as irrelevant as you're now and have been since Kansas City. But just DO something.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
CANHawk":2nekdz8d said:
jblaze":2nekdz8d said:

The main allen thread is such a shit show most people probably don't even check it anymore. This is something relevant. i don't mind the extra thread. Not like there's F all else going on...
Indeed. Everyone's entitled to participate in any discussion, but lately there is nothing going but grousing between 3-4 members. I hate the offseason.

CANHawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":11it46g4 said:
CANHawk":11it46g4 said:
jblaze":11it46g4 said:

Indeed. Everyone's entitled to participate in any discussion, but lately there is nothing going but grousing between 3-4 members. I hate the offseason.

Agreed.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":nbyf5zny said:
I'm just at the point of "who cares"? Sign with us and make 4 million less over 2 years but become a probable multiple Superbowl winner your legacy secure or do the Raider thing a be as irrelevant as you're now and have been since Kansas City. But just DO something.

The man has 45.5 sacks over the last 3 years and is 4 sacks away from cracking the Top 10 in sacks in NFL history.. he's definitely not "irrelevant" :lol: :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":270ejo14 said:
MizzouHawkGal":270ejo14 said:

The man has 45.5 sacks over the last 3 years and is 4 sacks away from cracking the Top 10 in sacks in NFL history.. he's definitely not "irrelevant" :lol: :lol:
Has been so far. How many times was he in the playoffs? 2-3? Seriously the man has wasted away on horrible teams he needs to see how the "better half" lives before he actually retires.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3pq8a2bc said:
Hasselbeck":3pq8a2bc said:
MizzouHawkGal":3pq8a2bc said:

Has been so far. How many times was he in the playoffs? 2-3? Seriously the man has wasted away on horrible teams he needs to see how the "better half" lives before he actually retires.

He's never in his career been irrelevant. That's just an asinine statement. You're saying this because he hasn't signed in Seattle. Him signing a contract here doesn't guarantee he wins a Super Bowl either.

I would love to have him here too, but can't fault the guy for weighing all options on his career.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Disagree all you like but yes so far he's just been a footnote because he has rarely been on a decent team let alone a good one. And pray tell what other football options? Dallas has no money and Oakland is well... Oakland.

Happybelly

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2uhmz4m1 said:
Disagree all you like but yes so far he's just been a footnote because he has rarely been on a decent team let alone a good one. And pray tell what other football options? Dallas has no money and Oakland is well... Oakland.

There have been many great players who have rarely been on good teams due to no fault of their own. That hardly makes them irrelevant as players.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Happybelly":18fzw37i said:
MizzouHawkGal":18fzw37i said:

There have been many great players who have rarely been on good teams due to no fault of their own. That hardly makes them irrelevant as players.
Maybe but it'd take some serious convincing to change my opinion. Look in a vacuum he's awesome but uninfortunately football isn't played in a vacuum and fantasy football holds no relevance to me.

Happybelly

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":13r9z43c said:
Happybelly":13r9z43c said:
MizzouHawkGal":13r9z43c said:

Maybe but it'd take some serious convincing to change my opinion. Look in a vacuum he's awesome but uninfortunately football isn't played in a vacuum and fantasy football holds no relevance to me.

On a roster of 53 players, one player(especially a non-QB) is hardly ever going to be the difference between being a good or poor team. It has nothing to do with Fantasy Football.

Jared Allen would improve nearly every roster in the NFL, including the Seahawks.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Happybelly":2vfbfmjh said:
MizzouHawkGal":2vfbfmjh said:
Happybelly":2vfbfmjh said:
MizzouHawkGal":2vfbfmjh said:

On a roster of 53 players, one player(especially a non-QB) is hardly ever going to be the difference between being a good or poor team. It has nothing to do with Fantasy Football.

Jared Allen would improve nearly every roster in the NFL, including the Seahawks.

That's not the point she is and has been making.

Uffda

Reaction score
Thought he lost his phone or wallet or keys and was just backtracking to find them ?

=)