49ers defense just took another hit

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Culliver and Aldon Smith really set the standard for that team full of degenerate scumbags

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Nah, it's the Seahawks who are made up of dirtbags and bullies.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It's Karma.

Too many Niner fans celebrating Sherman's injury in the Super Bowl and then there was the YouTube NFCC reaction videos. The guy in the bar, wearing the black T-shirt and baseball cap. He alone earned this for Cully.

49ers Fans Watch The NFC Championship - 49er Fans…: http://youtu.be/o8Ma67ApUPY

Donn2390

Reaction score
I like all the reply's below the posted article saying to cut him. With two felonies, unless state prison has a weekend furlough program, cutting him won't be necessary.. The charges may be reduced with a high priced lawyer, but his career is over...

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Donn2390":13jjt7ns said:
I like all the reply's below the posted article saying to cut him. With two felonies, unless state prison has a weekend furlough program, cutting him won't be necessary.. The charges may be reduced with a high priced lawyer, but his career is over...

Apparently you have never heard of Leonard Little.

Veilside

Reaction score
Well at least that should be one more team who we don't have to worry about drafting a WR in round 1 ahead of us.

dunceface

Reaction score
Brb going to post this on FB and tag all my Niner friends

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Should there not be a charge for him threatening someone with a deadly weapon? Could have swore people are not allowed to do that, and that would the worst charge of them all.

James in PA

Reaction score
I guess Harbaugh's "above reproach" comments aren't connecting with his own team.

Largent80

Reaction score
Brass knuckles?....Seriously?...... :lol:

Hitting a person with a car and driving away = Dirtbag.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3q3rghuu said:
Donn2390":3q3rghuu said:

Apparently you have never heard of Leonard Little.

Exactly. Now there is a perfect example of unacceptable. Although, when Little repeated his act, the league wasn't coming down as hard.

Remember now, Aldon still has felony charges pending too. This after the PD didn't prosecute Brooks. I doubt Aldon sees any trouble too, but Cully couldn't have picked a worse time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well, he "came with the knuckles" as coach d-Baugh suggested. Brass ones too! Above reproach my arse jimmyboy!

JZ#1

Reaction score
Harbaugh was dumb in reference to the above reproach statement. Saying stuff like that just makes you an easy target. You can do your best to draft quality guys and help them develop but no matter what you are always going to have bad apples in the locker room. A coach can't control everything a player does. Saying stuff like that is asking for trouble. I am not sure if his intentions was to target Seattle or if he was speaking from a league wide perspective. But stupid none the less.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
This could happen to any team at any time. Look how quickly the Hernandez thing went down hill.

Of course most coaches don't say things that can quickly look very hypocritical. Everyone knew when Harbafreak spoke up that it was only a matter of time before it bit him.

Several times.

Harbafreak was asked a question, but rather than answer it with a short yes or no Harbasponse, he actually elaborated on it to draw focus to the Hawks. Oops.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
42916-Robert-Downey-Jr-clapping-and-ZwX5.gif

lol.

MVP53

Reaction score
Donn2390":1jq6b332 said:

His career is over for.....hit & run?

"Hardly", says Pacman Jones.