Rams sign Kenny Britt for one year deal + incentives

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Rams signed former Titans WR Kenny Britt to a one-year, $1.4M deal, including $550K, per source. Max value of deal is $2.9M.

The cap hit could be anywhere between $1.4m-2.9m depending how attainable the escalators are.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Nice signing for the Rams. I was hoping the Hawks would take a chance on Britt, but this is probably the last place a WR will come on a one year prove it contract.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Good deal for them. If he's healthy and has his head on straight he could help them a lot.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
He has to get lit up by the LOB twice a year, good luck staying healthy.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Kind of wish we would have taken a flyer on him. We don't sign anyone this offseason unless its for the league minimum.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn with those numbers, we should have taken a chance on him.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle chose a 6'5" CFL WR over Britt this offseason. To say Britt is damaged goods would be putting it lightly.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ok, F. I am so busy working.... you all beat twiter. F......going to look this up now.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ok....i am over happy about this. thank you .net for sharing first.

Who the hell knows what will happen? Is a total one year crap shoot. Love it.

And btw all ya saying you are not 'fraid of the Rams next year.......ha, looking forward to our 'games. smile.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RedAlice":mxqcxzrb said:

And btw all ya saying you are not 'fraid of the Rams next year.......ha, looking forward to our 'games. smile.
you guys got a new QB?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":mksd5plu said:

RedAlice":mksd5plu said:

Sam Bradford is your QB. LOL. Not worried in the least. Not only does he suck, the entire team hates him. Lambs aren't going anywhere with him as the starter.

bigcc

Reaction score
kearly":38l1hjp8 said:
Seattle chose a 6'5" CFL WR over Britt this offseason. To say Britt is damaged goods would be putting it lightly.

Or maybe Britt chose to go play with a QB who was on pace for 4000+ yards with a bunch of nobodies, over a heavy-run based team with a guy like percy harvin on it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bigcc":jtkgxxg4 said:
kearly":jtkgxxg4 said:

Or maybe Britt chose to go play with a QB who was on pace for 4000+ yards with a bunch of nobodies, over a heavy-run based team with a guy like percy harvin on it.

True

RedAlice

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2284wpwc said:
RedAlice":2284wpwc said:

RedAlice":2284wpwc said:

Sam Bradford is your QB. LOL. Not worried in the least. Not only does he suck, the entire team hates him. Lambs aren't going anywhere with him as the starter.

Hey Hawk Lover Sweets....I am not a fan of B. He is my QB in the way like I am all tied up and some dude is um...yeah you get it.

smile.

I do love the Rams And if B somehow figures out how to play some ball, yay. I'm waiting for him to be gone as I love the resta the team....and even w him, stop your arrogant ass sleeping on da rams. might just um, f ya.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
RedAlice":1k01ka3u said:
Chukarhawk":1k01ka3u said:

Hey Hawk Lover Sweets....I am not a fan of B. He is my QB in the way like I am all tied up and some dude is um...yeah you get it.

smile.

I do love the Rams And if B somehow figures out how to play some ball, yay. I'm waiting for him to be gone as I love the resta the team....and even w him, stop your arrogant ass sleeping on da rams. might just um, f ya.

The rams are still the worst team in the division. Fact.

Chill.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1z2fjq9h said:
RedAlice"[/quote:1z2fjq9h said:
The rams are still the worst team in the division. Fact.

Chill.

Way to answer nothing. I never said they were not. I was actually talking to a point presented...go chill ya. you got anything better than Rams are last place you little chill pill?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Well, you called us arrogant for sleeping on the last place rams? The comment seemed very logical and warranted.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3a3ysir4 said:
Well, you called us arrogant for sleeping on the last place rams? The comment seemed very logical and warranted.

yes, coug i did call you arrogant for that. and i still do. add it to your chalk board.