Jared Allen Says

Largent80

Reaction score
“Absolutely this team is closer than people think. Don’t get me wrong, Seattle is a great team and they have great parts. They’re also in a crazy good division where the Niners aren’t no joke out there either. But the Bears, I don’t know statistically what it is but just playing against them, Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery are two of the top receivers you’re going to play against at that size. I know what it takes to prepare for this offense, and it stinks.”

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/ ... ith-bears/

Man am I glad we didn't sign this jerkoff.

Throwdown

Reaction score
He's obviously soft, the 9ers being in this division scared him off? What a chump.

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't understand how one reads that and speaks negatively about the player. He has a different employeer - that is what he should say

With that said - I didn't know that his goal was to win a division. If that is his goal I do agree with him that he has a pretty good chance in Chicago. Maybe slightly better than here in Seattle.

Now if he wants to win a superbowl he has very limited chance of that in Chicago and a much better chance here in Seattle. So it is just lost in translation - we thought he wanted a ring but all he really wanted was a t-shirt.......

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
He named 2 players on the Bears. Hardly world beaters. The Bears are a very mediocre team with much rebuilding to do, he comes off as uninformed. He just said that to justify getting a larger/longer contract.

In the end, his wife more than likely wore the pants in the decision = pussy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":3k2w7pt5 said:
He named 2 players on the Bears. Hardly world beaters. The Bears are a very mediocre team with much rebuilding to do, he comes off as uninformed. He just said that to justify getting a larger/longer contract.

In the end, his wife more than likely wore the pants in the decision = pussy.

So, what you are saying is his wife went to Jared??? In more ways then one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":2tcdyvvk said:
I don't understand how one reads that and speaks negatively about the player. He has a different employeer - that is what he should say

With that said - I didn't know that his goal was to win a division. If that is his goal I do agree with him that he has a pretty good chance in Chicago. Maybe slightly better than here in Seattle.

Now if he wants to win a superbowl he has very limited chance of that in Chicago and a much better chance here in Seattle. So it is just lost in translation - we thought he wanted a ring but all he really wanted was a t-shirt.......

This pretty much wins the thread for me.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1itbs9zz said:
I don't see what is even remotely offensive about what he said.

Me either.

The NFC North is what he knows.

rlkats

Reaction score
Damn never thought my Niners would scare any football player to the point they stay in the same division then go on record saying that the Niners are no joke. Made him look a bit weak.

Saying he wanted to stay in the same division close to home would have been better

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
So now we know. Jared didn't want to play with the big boys, so he stayed with what he knows and got paid.

Throwdown

Reaction score
rlkats":2ga4wdep said:
Damn never thought my Niners would scare any football player to the point they stay in the same division then go on record saying that the Niners are no joke. Made him look a bit weak.

Saying he wanted to stay in the same division close to home would have been better

I honestly don't see what's so scary, can't be this guy can it?

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

I dunno how he's scary.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":dtxi3fxo said:
Tech Worlds":dtxi3fxo said:
He is talking good about his new team. What makes him a jerkoff?

Duh he didnt sign with US. :-|

I didn't want him in the first place, just dude sounds soft saying he's afraid of SF, that's all

Subzero717

Reaction score
Throwdown":3qp0y7v0 said:
CALIHAWK1":3qp0y7v0 said:
Tech Worlds":3qp0y7v0 said:
He is talking good about his new team. What makes him a jerkoff?

Duh he didnt sign with US. :-|

I didn't want him in the first place, just dude sounds soft saying he's afraid of SF, that's all

He should considering his QB is 1-9 v GB and that dude shreds them on a constant.