Pro Bowl in Arizona in 2015

kidhawk

Reaction score
According to NFL.com (No article, just listed as "Breaking News" at the top of the page right now), the 2015 pro bowl will be played in Arizona, and the 2016 Pro Bowl will be back in Hawaii.

Personally, I kind of like having the pro bowl in the same location, but having it move around could be an interesting option as well.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":166ouzsz said:
The draw of going to the Pro Bowl, at least to me, is going to Hawaii. Phoenix, while having nice weather in July, isn't exactly a place I would want to hang out all that much. Well, except for the VNSA book sale in February.

I wouldn't want to see it in Arizona on a regular basis, but it would be interesting if they were to alternate between Hawaii and then every other year put it in a new city.

Cartire

Reaction score
So the NFL went from "we won't be keeping the Super Bowl in AZ because of your proposed laws"...

to

..."ahh screw it, you can have the ProBowl too."

:stirthepot: The NFL, trolling fans since 1920.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Think it would make more sense to play this game around Europe (not just London) rather than have more regular season games in London.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I live in Phoenix and though I'm glad the Super Bowl is here, there is very little to do outside of going to sporting events.

mikeak

Reaction score
I like keeping it with the Super Bowl host city.

Now it is 10+ days of football related things in Phoenix

drcool

Reaction score
Not like it matters though. You won't be seeing a Seahawk in the Pro Bowl for years. We will be too busy winning championships.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
I'm now living in Phoenix, being a 'Hawk in the desert, the upcoming superbowl, and now the ProBowl, please football gods... Let there be a Re-Pete !!

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hmm, paradise or...somewhere people intentionally avoid