Status
Not open for further replies.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Doubt there's any truth to the allegations, but still unnecessary drama

Marvin49

Reaction score
<-----------Speechless.

Hope it isn't true, but if it is.........

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Marvin49":2n9fkrih said:
<-----------Speechless.

probably just another skeezy trying to come up...see if I was a famous athlete, I'd make all these girls sign contracts or something proving they're willing participants. Too many "girls" hoping for some settlement money

Cartire

Reaction score
He was warned not to go to the Big Ben QB school.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Remember when Michael Crabtree was supposedly in trouble on rape chargers? That turned out to be false.

This is what Kaepernick has to deal with and other young athletes when they go out and party. They are visible, they are hundreds of money hungry young girls, willing to throw themselves and dirty enough/and maybe drunk enough and maybe delusional enough to try to do a money grab. When you are a football player, especially the face of your franchise at QB, you really need to think if you really want to put yourself out there. No matter how hard you work during the day, going out at night when you are such a visible target is risky.

Something that Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, and a lot of quarterbacks understand. Colin has all the talent in the world. Seems to be a hard worker at least physically. But there is more to being a greater QB than just the grind. Just another example of how the Seahawks hit gold when they drafted Russell Wilson who encompasses everything you could ever ask for as a leader and as a player. What separates Wilson is more his dedication to the nuances of being a quarterback than his talent. Every QB in the NFL has pretty special talent.

Just another reason why the 49ers should be hesitant to paying Kaepernick this offseason. Why not wait till next offseason? Why not just tag him? If Harbaugh is the QB whisperer that he appears to be, CK is completely not replaceable. Don't get me wrong, Kaepernick's talents are special and the 49ers probably don't get nearly as deep in the playoffs without him, but there are other quarterbacks with solid skillsets.

Marvin49

Reaction score
-The Glove-":29zhqv4j said:
Marvin49":29zhqv4j said:
<-----------Speechless.

probably just another skeezy trying to come up...see if I was a famous athlete, I'd make all these girls sign contracts or something proving they're willing participants. Too many "girls" hoping for some settlement money

Exact same thing happened to Crabtree.

I'm HOPING that's the case. I dunno any of the details tho so I can't just make that assumption because he's my teams QB. That sh*t ain't cool.

So, as I said...I hope it isn't true.

muxpux

Reaction score
as much as i hate the guy, if hes gonna have any success in this league and be a worthy rival, i hope this isnt true. if Ben Rapistburger was our rivals qb it would make those losses to them suck even more. if that makes any sense to anyone.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I'm sure he's innocent. He seems like a stand-up guy who never push things too far with a slutty drunk girl, right?

52377 Jennifer Lawrence wink gif 2oRb

JZ#1

Reaction score
I wouldn't understand why someone like CK would ever need to sexually assault a girl. Could you imagine how easy it would be to pull woman as CK? It would be as easy as hitting submit on this post. Why assault a girl when thousands of girls would open your legs pretty instantly. Probably just a money grabbing chick but who knows.

Marvin49

Reaction score
JZ#1":3a8wca9n said:
Remember when Michael Crabtree was supposedly in trouble on rape chargers? That turned out to be false.

This is what Kaepernick has to deal with and other young athletes when they go out and party. They are visible, they are hundreds of money hungry young girls, willing to throw themselves and dirty enough/and maybe drunk enough and maybe delusional enough to try to do a money grab. When you are a football player, especially the face of your franchise at QB, you really need to think if you really want to put yourself out there. No matter how hard you work during the day, going out at night when you are such a visible target is risky.

Something that Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, and a lot of quarterbacks understand. Colin has all the talent in the world. Seems to be a hard worker at least physically. But there is more to being a greater QB than just the grind. Just another example of how the Seahawks hit gold when they drafted Russell Wilson who encompasses everything you could ever ask for as a leader and as a player. What separates Wilson is more his dedication to the nuances of being a quarterback than his talent. Every QB in the NFL has pretty special talent.

Just another reason why the 49ers should be hesitant to paying Kaepernick this offseason. Why not wait till next offseason? Why not just tag him? If Harbaugh is the QB whisperer that he appears to be, CK is completely not replaceable. Don't get me wrong, Kaepernick's talents are special and the 49ers probably don't get nearly as deep in the playoffs without him, but there are other quarterbacks with solid skillsets.

OK...so many responses.....

1) I hope this is like Crab, but there is no way I'm going to make that my default position until I know more. I know too many women who have been a victim and seen the damage it does. I hope that's its BS just like with Crab, but we'll just have to see.

2) The worker argument drives me nuts. People see him working out like mad and automatically assume he isn't doing the other work. Why? Nobody puts a camera on him when he's working on the other stuff. Nobody around him has EVER made the complaint that he doesn't work on the mental aspect of the game.

3) They need to sign him this year (assuming the allegations are false). They may need that tag for Aldon, Iupati, or Crabtree. If you wait till next offseason you are in a bad position with 2 of those guys (and possibly 3 depending on if they pick up the option on Aldon) will all be hitting Free Agency with Kap. Moreover, if he goes out and wins the SB, his pricetag skyrockets in a time when the cap is growing by leaps and bounds. If you sign him NOW, you lock in todays market. If Seattle could lock in Wilson now, they'd be doing it. With the cap jumping 10 mil per year for the next several years, 18-20 mil will be chump change for a starting NFL QB. If he signs for that, in 3 or 4 years after Cam, Wilson, Luck and even RG3 have resigned, Kap will be in the middle of the pack.

Again tho...this all depends on if any of these allegations are true.

Sac

Reaction score
JZ#1":139kx4r3 said:
I wouldn't understand why someone like CK would ever need to sexually assault a girl. Could you imagine how easy it would be to pull woman as CK? It would be as easy as hitting submit on this post. Why assault a girl when thousands of girls would open your legs pretty instantly. Probably just a money grabbing chick but who knows.

People want what they can't have, and athletes aren't used to being told no.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Marvin49":1d64z0ft said:
JZ#1":1d64z0ft said:

OK...so many responses.....

1) I hope this is like Crab, but there is no way I'm going to make that my default position until I know more. I know too many women who have been a victim and seen the damage it does. I hope that's its BS just like with Crab, but we'll just have to see.

2) The worker argument drives me nuts. People see him working out like mad and automatically assume he isn't doing the other work. Why? Nobody puts a camera on him when he's working on the other stuff. Nobody around him has EVER made the complaint that he doesn't work on the mental aspect of the game.

3) They need to sign him this year (assuming the allegations are false). They may need that tag for Aldon, Iupati, or Crabtree. If you wait till next offseason you are in a bad position with 2 of those guys (and possibly 3 depending on if they pick up the option on Aldon) will all be hitting Free Agency with Kap. Moreover, if he goes out and wins the SB, his pricetag skyrockets in a time when the cap is growing by leaps and bounds. If you sign him NOW, you lock in todays market. If Seattle could lock in Wilson now, they'd be doing it. With the cap jumping 10 mil per year for the next several years, 18-20 mil will be chump change for a starting NFL QB. If he signs for that, in 3 or 4 years after Cam, Wilson, Luck and even RG3 have resigned, Kap will be in the middle of the pack.

Again tho...this all depends on if any of these allegations are true.

I agree with your point about number 2. We really don't know. Its just an assumption based on how he appears to play and how much you see him working out physically. We don't know if he is watching film or working with a QB coach in the offseason.

Regarding #3, I understand the FA situation, however you could sign him right after the season ends. Is the risk/reward really there to sign him this year vs next year? We are talking what the difference between 18 million per year vs 22 to 25 if he wins the superbowl? Whereas, if you wait and he regresses/gets hurt or rapes someone, he is probably worth 10-14 million?

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
JZ#1":2cy5xlxk said:

Sincerely,
Darren Sharper

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":qhezyhrd said:
JZ#1":qhezyhrd said:

Sincerely,
Darren Sharper

I was going to say pretty much the same thing

Rape is about power not sex

JZ#1

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":17zzazhu said:
JZ#1":17zzazhu said:

Sincerely,
Darren Sharper

lol I forgot about Darren Sharper. That dude needs to go into a mental facility for someone who would do something like that so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.