New NFL uniform designs

Greenhell

Reaction score
Yet another uniform design idea. Pretty good actually for some teams. Personally, I like the stripe across the chest on the new jerseys but removing it, does clean it up.

http://www.jessealkire.com/nfl/

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
New unis might add 2 points but Donkos still look soft. 43-10 next round?
Manning: "Lets get up to the line quickly and stay in your stance for 15 seconds while i dummy audible. Oops we should have gone to silent count."
Oma...HaHa!!

blue 22

Reaction score
I like ours as well. Idk about this guys design but I think we should get rid of the neon on the shoulder pads....looks way better with out it.

also really think his baltimore raven uni is awesome.

dunceface

Reaction score
Yeah the ravens is the best IMO and I like his version of the Hawks but I still like our actual jerseys better

Edit: and his idea for us is missing one key ingredient.......WOLF GREY ALTERNATE

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I saw an actual mock up of the Panthers helmet exactly how he has shown. It was out there a couple of years ago. I thought it looked pretty cool. They should have gone with it.

lucky49

Reaction score
why have there been so many jersey redesigns this offseason? i mean are people just more bored than usual? i must have seen at least eight links to redesigned unis so far and it's only april

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
These are the best I have seen. Well done for the most part. I think they ruined the Cowboys (need a white stripe in the middle; same with 49ers). Thank god they fixed the fugly Jag helmets. If only it would be done in real life (yuk). Jags probably the best here, IMHO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lucky49":1u9z9doi said:
why have there been so many jersey redesigns this offseason? i mean are people just more bored than usual? i must have seen at least eight links to redesigned unis so far and it's only april
Well the 49'ers have ugly uniforms maybe that's why. They had a better design a decade or so ago.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I love what he did for the shoulder design for the Seahawks. Looks fantastic

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I actually like the Redskins, the feathers on the helmet, the war paint.... one of my favs as I look through them again.

253hawk

Reaction score
lucky49":3b66dnn5 said:

Probably because of that abortion that is the new Bucs uniforms. Every hack of a gfx designer probably thought, "Holy hell that's bad. Even I could do better than that!"

I like to think that it's really because Seattle's unis are so awesome and that everyone else is just envious.