Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Team

Votes: 20 12.5%

• Total voters

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I am kinda interested in this because we were in the AFC West till 2001 and I have wondered if our recent rivalry with the 49ers and Rams has trumped our long standing AFC West foes.

chris98251

Reaction score
Since Fisher has been there and they have converted to play dirty Rams I agree, 49ers are hottest Rival but just dislike Rams.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Since winning the superb owl I notice that my hate is not as intense.

Right now it's the 49ers and only because of their fans. The team I have much respect for because they are Damn good.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Wait, the original title says "Teams you hate the most" ...

bigtrain21

Reaction score
49ers and it's because of their fans. It's hard to have respect for their team due to their off field issues but I do like the way they play.

I think it comes from this. In 2011 when the Niners had their first good season in years and made the playoffs I think the fans thought they would rule the division from that point on. The next year the Seahawks were almost as good. It took the team awhile to gel and I think at the end of the season we were actually the better team. We finished a half game back and kicked their asses towards the end of the season. I don't think their fans could really take that very well. Their only defense is focusing on things that aren't true to make them feel better that their team was only significantly better than us for one season and that was 2011. Their dominance came crashing down quickly and I think it was hard for some of them to take.

Lvinginthepast and 5_Olden_Rings could probably shed some light on this. I know for sure that Lvinginthepast was quite a bit different last offseason than he was in 2013 when we got out to a great start and then won the Super Bowl. He just can't take it.

irocdave

Reaction score
My vote goes to the Rams. Now if the question was ' which opposing fan base do you hate the most" that would be niners.
The Rams try to play tough but just cant so they resort to cheap shots, trying to injure players, and seem to be content with just trying to get respect from the niners and Hawks. They just don't have the talent to consistently compete.

The majority of niner fans on line however make it hard to differentiate the hatred for the niners team and the Rams team...

Webzone must be "home" to 70 percent of the NFL's truly stupid fans. It's amazing these people can exist in todays society let alone do well enough in life to have a computer and connection to the web.

chris98251

Reaction score
Remember the Greatest Show on Turf? Remember all those Ram fans, at least the 49 to Lifer fans still come around to make lame excuses, you can't find more then a couple Ram fans these days willing to admit allegiance yet,

lucky49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":e3qv8ju1 said:
lucky49":e3qv8ju1 said:
definitely the niners
I'd be a real self-loather if I were a 49ers fan, too.

wait, i thought the question was which team has the most handsome players

253hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":20vjsqah said:
Since Fisher has been there and they have converted to play dirty Rams I agree, 49ers are hottest Rival but just dislike Rams.

Just wait until this season, now that Gregg 'Bounty' Williams is reunited with Fisher. I actually don't mind a lot of their offensive players though; they're way more likable than those a-holes on defense.

dbmack

Reaction score
49ers. I hated them even before the Montana days. I try to be more tolerant now since mr dbmack is a 49er fan who also roots for the Seahawks. I can't root for the 49ers but at least I keep the snide remarks to myself so he can enjoy their games.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
bigtrain21":6mj1h8ub said:
49ers and it's because of their fans. It's hard to have respect for their team due to their off field issues but I do like the way they play.

I think it comes from this. In 2011 when the Niners had their first good season in years and made the playoffs I think the fans thought they would rule the division from that point on. The next year the Seahawks were almost as good. It took the team awhile to gel and I think at the end of the season we were actually the better team. We finished a half game back and kicked their asses towards the end of the season. I don't think their fans could really take that very well. Their only defense is focusing on things that aren't true to make them feel better that their team was only significantly better than us for one season and that was 2011. Their dominance came crashing down quickly and I think it was hard for some of them to take.

Lvinginthepast and 5_Olden_Rings could probably shed some light on this. I know for sure that Lvinginthepast was quite a bit different last offseason than he was in 2013 when we got out to a great start and then won the Super Bowl. He just can't take it.

Bahahahaha!

Only thing that surprised me about this thread is no one mentioned the Steelers in the pole, I guess since you finally got a SB win the loss doesn't hurt as much anymore.