Thurmond is apparently still smoking weed

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The quote is, "We have the potential to be the best secondary in the league."

Nothing wrong with that, IMO. Way to misrepresent him. :roll:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Who the hell are the Giants DBs anyway? (rhetorical) I don't really give a damn and neither does anyone else.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Giants defense actually shut us down pretty damned effectively. We had five interceptions and managed to score more than a field goal fewer points in that game than our average points scored each game for the entire regular season.

Show a little respect, IMO. Their offense was laughably inept in 2013, but that defense still played like they were NFL players.

How many points would the Patriots or the Saints score if their defense gave them the ball an extra five times?

dbmack

Reaction score
Misleading thread title. I thought he was busted again.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
I was glad Thurmond signed elsewhere. Never have been a big fan.

But the thread title is misleading.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Last season Thurmond was a member of the "Legion of Boom," the Seattle secondary that propelled the Seahawks to the Super Bowl. But Thurmond says the Giants' secondary, which he is now a member of, is at least as good.

"Oh most, definitely, if not better, in my opinion," Thurmond said. "The cornerbacks, and the whole defensive backfield at the end of the day."

As for himself, Thurmond was asked where he ranks among slot cornerbacks in the NFL.

"I'm the best slot corner in the league," Thurmond said. "I'll say that, for sure."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_ ... um=twitter

Seems high to me. . . or he just says stupid shit, and that is him.

He has never even played with these fools, and he is calling them better than the dudes that carried him to a SB win? Cmon bro, its alright to be confident, but show some respect.

And obviously, he is no where near the top slot guy in the league.

Largent80

Reaction score
No reason to give weed a bad name. This idiot bolted from the world's best team. He will probably tear his ACL

Brithawk

Reaction score
Was this before or after Will Hill got busted, hard to be the best with only 3 of 4 on the field