Flex Schedulling to start Week 5

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000343369/article/flex-scheduling-can-now-start-as-early-as-week-5?campaign=Twitter_atl[/urltargetblank]

Flex scheduling previously couldn't start before week 11, but this year, they are changing this to allow for some flex scheduling weeks 5-10 as well. The caveat though is that they may only flex up to 2 games during the weeks 5-10.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
The one thing I'm not really a fan of is the "cross flex" option they have in their now. Apparently there will now exist the possibility where an All NFC game can be moved to CBS or an all AFC game can be flexed to FOX. I really am not a fan of the Seahawks games on CBS in the past. Hopefully they step up their game if it happens to us.

The "cross flex" mechanism will serve a similar purpose. Select games can be flexed between CBS and FOX. In the past, a game with two NFC teams had to be on FOX and a game with two AFC teams had to be on CBS. Now, the league can theoretically move an all-NFC game to CBS or an all-AFC game to FOX in select cases. This will help balance out the television schedule, especially in a week where one network has all the most intriguing games.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I hate it when Hawks games are on CBS their HD sucks. The sound always is screwed up. Maybe the AFC teams are griping about the shitty broadcasting of their games.

Latest posts