Herschel Walker

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
So...Herschel Walker told ESPN that he is still capable of playing in the NFL at 52 years old. He then indicated that he was NOT making a comeback. Knowing how well he takes care of his body, I find myself intrigued at the prospect of seeing him play again, even if it were just once. Not that I want to see him get hurt, but I would definitely watch. :sarcasm_off:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
That dude is just a freak of nature! I was a fan when he was playing for Georgia and he did not disappoint when he turned pro. Last I heard he was embarking on his MMA career.

Cartire

Reaction score
I saw him in that celebrity cook off show. Didn't he win it all?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1zqvv38o said:
He would probably get more YAC than Trent Richardson....
I could get more YAC then Trent Richardson! Is he biggest recent bust or not, or is that a double bust?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":ko8yzta3 said:
That dude is just a freak of nature! I was a fan when he was playing for Georgia and he did not disappoint when he turned pro. Last I heard he was embarking on his MMA career.

Walker is in deed a freak. But his talk of playing in today's NFL at 52 suggests early stages of Alzheimer. I'd say pugilistic dementia, but nobody he fought (MMA) threw any punches at him. Total set-ups with his opponents appearing apologetic in the brief instances they fought back. But Hershel was a great, great back in his day...no debating that. I wish him well in his next endeavor.

Lithium

Reaction score
I think he could do pretty decent in 1 game, but IDK bout a full season. Guess we'll never know though