I weep for the Browns fans (Manziel related)

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
This dude has "BUST" written all over him! Good luck Cleveland.

Attachments

• nfl.jpg
    nfl.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 2,996
  • the-16-most-outrageous-things-johnny-football-did-this-offseason.jpg
    the-16-most-outrageous-things-johnny-football-did-this-offseason.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,996

theascension

Reaction score
He was so obviously mad about falling so far and having to go to the Browns. If anyone can bust a draft pick it's the Browns.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
He's probably the most motivated (bitterly motivated, anyways) player drafted, at this point. Could drive him to excel.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
RolandDeschain":20inuhm3 said:
He's probably the most motivated (bitterly motivated, anyways) player drafted, at this point. Could drive him to excel.

That may be, but his attitude doesn't say "I'll show you what a 5th round pick is for underestimating me!" like Sherman. It says "I'm entitled to be picked first because that was the hype."

I'd feel more comfortable thinking the guy would succeed if we'd have drafted him. Here at least, I know Pete'll either stamp that attitude right out of him and get him believing in true competition, or cut his ass loose. In Cleveland? He'll be heralded as the "franchise savior" immediately, thrust into a position where he's the assumed, anointed starter, with high expectations thrust on him from the beginning. That doesn't exactly scream "motivated to compete and excel." It says, "Well, here I am. Johnny Goddamned Football. Half the draft pick they said I was. In Cleve Land."

Osprey

Reaction score
What's up with the hand weirdness? Anyone catch how he was clapping when his teammates were selected?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":34xkc27v said:
That may be, but his attitude doesn't say "I'll show you what a 5th round pick is for underestimating me!" like Sherman. It says "I'm entitled to be picked first because that was the hype."

I'd feel more comfortable thinking the guy would succeed if we'd have drafted him. Here at least, I know Pete'll either stamp that attitude right out of him and get him believing in true competition, or cut his ass loose. In Cleveland? He'll be heralded as the "franchise savior" immediately, thrust into a position where he's the assumed, anointed starter, with high expectations thrust on him from the beginning. That doesn't exactly scream "motivated to compete and excel." It says, "Well, here I am. Johnny Goddamned Football. Half the draft pick they said I was. In Cleve Land."
Bottom line is, hurt ego is hurt ego and can motivate anybody to excel at a high level. I'm not saying that's going to happen here, but I suspect there's a decent chance.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I don't know what's more annoying, that second pic of his "signature hand shake" or hearing him describe it in a press conference.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Such an ugly chud. He's lucky he's a high-profile athlete, he'd never be able to pull hot tail like that if he wasn't.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He needs to be on the Browns..He can't complain about not playing because he will be..They will let him be his own type of qb and as soon as he gets slaughtered that will be the end of "Johnny Football" ..He won't have a great wr-Gordon to bail him out when he's running all over the place...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Hasn't even taken a snap and he's a bust, .net you are in mid season form already!

OP
OP
GLOCKHAWK

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
I honesly have no idea why this "this goofy ass tool" thinks he is gonna be a successful NFL quarterback? Come back and re-visit my post regargind him. This is man is a BUST!!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
GLOCKHAWK":13bgzwtx said:
I honesly have no idea why this "this goofy ass tool" thinks he is gonna be a successful NFL quarterback? Come back and re-visit my post regargind him. This is man is a BUST!!!!
He is Ryan Leaf (mini) version 2.0. I feel bad for Browns fans in advance. I was hoping that Jerry Jones would have NOT listened to his advisors and taken him. Would have loved to see that S show in Dallas. 8)

endzorn

Reaction score
The Browns are the only other team in the NFL I remotely care about because I respect their fans. Manziel is going to be on the wrong end of an NFL Network top 10 list and tear the hearts out of those fans again.

Subzero717

Reaction score
GLOCKHAWK":2xb4um4o said:

You like those goofy corny stupid videos. Your opinion isnt worth much. When/if he does bust dont pound your chest too hard. There are only a million of you that share the same opinion.