Anyone have Brandon Coleman news?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Can't find anything on when/if he has signed with anyone post-draft. Doesn't seem right to put this in the 'Hawks forum even though I want him for the Hawks, but curious if anyone's heard anything.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
wow wonder what made him drop out of the draft. some people wanted him at pick 32/64

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Well, if the guy can't show anything with the Saints... he's likely not going to be any better elsewhere. I think the Saints may have just got one of the UDFA steals of all-time. I hope not. But, that's one team I didn't want to see him go to. I know I'm in the minority. But, I think the Saints were the #2 overall team last year. That's right... better than the Niners. They just had a tougher draw (The Hawks, of course) in the divisional round. Had they played S.F. and Seattle played GBay... the NFCCG would have been New Orleans at Seattle. They were really coming on and I fully expect them to be a force again this next season. They added Brandin Cooks? Man. Lookout.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":24u6til1 said:
wow wonder what made him drop out of the draft. some people wanted him at pick 32/64
If by "some people" you mean the kid who goes by the username 'Lynch Mob,' then yes, "some people" wanted Coleman at 32/64. Unfortunately for Lynch Mob, he's never actually seen Coleman play. I have. And he is absolutely horrid. He runs one route, can't get any separation whatsoever, and has tennis racquets for hands. At best he's a poor (nay, destitute) man's Ramses Barden, and Ramses Barden was a poor man's nothing.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Here's the news on Brandon Coleman... HE SUCKS!
I mean I hate to burst your BC bubble, but, get over it already.

You must know there's a reason every team in the NFL passed on him 7+ times last week, right?
Geez.

Take a deep breath... take two steps back... and let it go man...

hawknation2014

Reaction score
There's no way he would have made the team in Seattle.

But I wish him the best of luck in New Orleans, except if he plays the Seahawks. Saints' fans are easily the second best in the league.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
kigenzun":3eah2ihc said:

You must know there's a reason every team in the NFL passed on him 7+ times last week, right?
Geez.

Yes, every other team did pass on him that many times. Same thing almost happened to a guy named Marques Colston. I am really pleased with what the Saints did this off-season. The additions of Jarius Byrd in free agency and Stanley Jean-Baptiste (good Cajun name, huh?) should really beef up the secondary. A healthy Champ Bailey will be a valuable mentor to the young backfield.

If anyone can make the most out of the strengths of Cooks and Coleman it is Sean Payton.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
kigenzun":2alv2doc said:

Geez.

That Doug Baldwin sure sucked too right? And Jermaine Kearse. He clearly has nothing to offer an NFL team