NFL top 100 Kap at 81 Stafford at 100

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I saw this and I think they both are rated too low. The Seahawks have a lot of fun at Kaeperstank's expense, 50% of his 2013 INTs were to Seattle and that doesn't count the strip sacks he loves to give Seattle Linemen. But he handles most teams quite easily, even if it is on his legs.

I think CK should be higher than that. If Stafford didn't get picked so much he would much higher. That dude can pass like a machine.

RedAlice

Reaction score
This is a BS list, we all know that.

The most entertaining fact is Kap at 81 and the Niner fans comments on it.

Where do you as Hawk fans predict your RW comes in? Or Sherman?

Put your guesses in before it's listed in this little entertaining list.

As a Rams fam, only one person can make the list. I predict Quinn to be about 40ish.

NINEster

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1jg9izxg said:
I saw this and I think they both are rated too low. The Seahawks have a lot of fun at Kaeperstank's expense, 50% of his 2013 INTs were to Seattle and that doesn't count the strip sacks he loves to give Seattle Linemen. But he handles most teams quite easily, even if it is on his legs.

I think CK should be higher than that. If Stafford didn't get picked so much he would much higher. That dude can pass like a machine.

Kaepernick was overrated in 2012 and underrated in 2013. Not by the NFL Top 100, just general league impressions.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RedAlice":2u9pgk9n said:

As a Rams fam, only one person can make the list. I predict Quinn to be about 40ish.
I think Quinn should be top ten. Best outside rusher in the game for sure.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Russell will be at 50 as people still have the misconception that he is a game manager and wouldn't be effective without a strong running game and tremendous defense.

kearly

Reaction score
Matt Stafford has had good seasons, but I don't think any QB with a below median level passer rating should be anywhere near the top 100. Especially when he had all those weapons and his team finished 7-9 in arguably the NFC's weakest division last year.

Kaepernick I am okay with. His passer efficiency was similarly uninspiring, but on a team like the 49ers big plays win games, and Kaepernick is a big play machine. If a few things had gone a little differently Kaepernick might be a two time NFL champion in his first two seasons as starter.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":xoofqh5u said:

Quinn and Sherman better be top 20. Wilson and Thomas top 30.

JZ#1

Reaction score
kearly":21dinflq said:
Matt Stafford has had good seasons, but I don't think any QB with a below median level passer rating should be anywhere near the top 100. Especially when he had all those weapons and his team finished 7-9 in arguably the NFC's weakest division last year.

Kaepernick I am okay with. His passer efficiency was similarly uninspiring, but on a team like the 49ers big plays win games, and Kaepernick is a big play machine. If a few things had gone a little differently Kaepernick might be a two time NFL champion in his first two seasons as starter.

WE HAVE A NINER TROLL HERE

GET HIM GUYS

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
JZ#1":1ltjx6fw said:
kearly":1ltjx6fw said:

GET HIM GUYS

Man, I could have sworn this child said he wasn't going to be logging in anymore.

Now he's trying to make jokes. Go home, cry on your mum's shoulder and go to sleep young Trollwalker.

JZ#1

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2nf5196g said:
JZ#1":2nf5196g said:
kearly":2nf5196g said:

GET HIM GUYS

Man, I could have sworn this child said he wasn't going to be logging in anymore.

Now he's trying to make jokes. Go home, cry on your mum's shoulder and go to sleep young Trollwalker.

I was until someone sent me a private message telling me you losers were still discussing me. So I had to come back for laughs. And I am not a troll at all. You guys are the ones trolling me.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
JZ#1":f6or49xy said:
JGfromtheNW":f6or49xy said:
JZ#1":f6or49xy said:
kearly":f6or49xy said:

GET HIM GUYS

I was until someone sent me a private message telling me you losers were still discussing me. So I had to come back for laughs. And I am not a troll at all. You guys are the ones trolling me.

I'm just happy you admitted going home and crying on your mum's shoulder. Well done.

JZ#1

Reaction score
My mom is 500 miles away from me. Grow up.

I haven't heard mom jokes since high school.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
JZ#1":2hgt9cb1 said:
My mom is 500 miles away from me. Grow up.

I haven't heard mom jokes since high school.

Hold on, I'm trying to keep up with the lies.

She lives within 500 miles of NYC?

JZ#1

Reaction score
I am not lieing. That was an incredible bad estimation at the distance between Sea and NYC with out thought.

My IP address is right here in the heart of NYC. My dad went to franklin highschool. his brother went to lakeside. my mom went to shoreline.

Im done posting here. For good this time. So screw off. Have fun in Bellingham. My ex went to WWU. beautiful campus.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
JZ#1":11y3c5r7 said:
I am not lieing. That was an incredible bad estimation at the distance between Sea and NYC with out thought.

My IP address is right here in the heart of NYC. My dad went to franklin highschool. his brother went to lakeside. my mom went to shoreline.

Im done posting here. For good this time. So screw off. Have fun in Bellingham. My ex went to WWU. beautiful campus.

It's true, 500 miles IS a terrible estimation of the distance between Seattle and NYC because it's closer to 2500 miles.

Fail harder.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3jkp3qmw said:
RedAlice":3jkp3qmw said:

I think Quinn should be top ten. Best outside rusher in the game for sure.
Concur. If Quinn's not at least top 15, I'll be surprised. He's a friggin' manimal.

RW 31st...Sherman 6th. I don't know if I'll be close or not, but I'm curious to find out so I can be outraged or pleased based on their arbitrary rankings that mean nothing. :lol:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
To be honest, I think RW will be in the 30's or low 40's. He is a champ and one hell of a football player, but the national mediots probably don't think his stats and production are enough to justify placing him in the 20's or lower. Being in the top 30-40 still puts him in the top 2% of active roster players (53 active X 32 teams). Pretty impressive I think.

Sherman and Thomas should be ranked lower (higher?) on the list. Sherm is arguably the best corner in the league, Thomas pretty much the unanimous best FS in the game. Those two should be top 20 easily.

It'll be interesting to see where Kam is ranked in this list. I think he will be somewhere between RW and Thomas/Sherm.