Browns cut WR Greg Little

McGruff

Reaction score
Dude is a bit of a head case and has so-so hands, but he's a physical freek, SPARQ-y guy who has never had a decent QB throwing him the ball.

I'd like to see Seattle kick the tires on this one.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
After focusing heavily on the mentality of our WRs and drafting guys to fit the dynamic, I wonder if it would be counter intuitive?

Of course, there's no harm in 'kicking the tyres', but for the WR needy Browns to cut him it doesn't fill one with confidence.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
I believe he's gotta go through waivers.

Im sure there will be a team, maybe Carolina, that will pick him up before we would get the chance.

I may be wrong though.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Pete Damilatis ‏@PFF_Pete 5h
Greg Little dropped 16.7% of his catchable targets since 2011, the worst rate of any WR with 200+ targets. Can't blame his QBs.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
DavidSeven":oadmkvpo said:
Greg Little dropped 16.7% of his catchable targets since 2011, the worst rate of any WR with 200+ targets. Can't blame his QBs.

Ya lol. Most Browns fans are very happy that he is gone

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I'd love to see him come here and comPETE. Dude is an athletic freak

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He has a lot of athletic talent you just have to keep his play book simple. Keep the number of plays down to four or five with mostly pictures and stuff. The kid reads and writes at a fourth grade level.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":33uedbc2 said:
DavidSeven":33uedbc2 said:

Ya lol. Most Browns fans are very happy that he is gone

He just needs LASIK!

kearly

Reaction score
Very good player drops aside, but his drops aren't just the worst in the league, they are the worst with some room to spare.

Last season Little's drop rate was seven times higher than the average drop rate for a Seahawk pass catcher. Seven times.

Smellyman

Reaction score
athletic bums are athletic bums.

no need to kick any tires

CANHawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2ep41xiw said:
After focusing heavily on the mentality of our WRs and drafting guys to fit the dynamic, I wonder if it would be counter intuitive?

Of course, there's no harm in 'kicking the tyres', but for the WR needy Browns to cut him it doesn't fill one with confidence.
You spelled tires with a "Y"! Foreign devil! Back to the footie forums with you!

chris98251

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: Bring back Curry, athletic freak can't miss prospect. :sarcasm_off: If the head ain't write the body won't follow, no matter how well it's put together.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":1cpkfpbv said:
:sarcasm_on: Bring back Curry, athletic freak can't miss prospect. :sarcasm_off: If the head can't write the body will follow, because of how well it's put together.

:mrgreen: FiFy.... :twisted: