Saints sign Devon Walker

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Major props to the Saints organization .....

[youtube]jh8gbOEFA2o[/youtube]

JZ#1

Reaction score
I think the Saints are being overlooked by most. Their defense actually was WAY better last season. They actually was in the game late in the Clink last year. They got Cooks and took Stanley Jean Baptiste who I love. I think they could be deadly next year. I am tempted to have my buddy in Vegas put some money on Saints 20-1 on winning the superbowl.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":8x7rqanb said:
I think the Saints are being overlooked by most. Their defense actually was WAY better last season. They actually was in the game late in the Clink last year. They got Cooks and took Stanley Jean Baptiste who I love. I think they could be deadly next year. I am tempted to have my buddy in Vegas put some money on Saints 20-1 on winning the superbowl.

Ahh.. the "deflection" post. Folks, what we have here is a tactic intended to balance the NinaTroll behavior. You see, in the eyes of the NinaTroll if there are enough posts addressing other topics, the DenialZone posts are broken up into sections. Unfortunately for JZ, his cover is already blown and after claiming to take his ball home he couldn't help himself.

As far as the content goes, I don't feel the same way. Sure, they are making some good moves, but the Saints were never truly in that game, a Seahawks fan knows that.

The end of the game was Carroll playing the odds. Giving up the middle in the interest of killing clock. Knowing the onside kick is coming and gambling that the game would be over if the Hawks field it. If not the Saints have no time, no timeouts and the miracle can only tie. I don't know, maybe it had something to do with being up 2 TDs and little time left before the Saints actually passed the ball well.

But keep up the good work!

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
The Saints were never in that game. They never had a real opportunity to win, which to me means that they were never in it. Anyone who actually watched it and didn't just look at the score at the end would realize that.

That said, I do think they will be better this year. I think they've made some good acquisitions on defense and Cooks should upgrade Sproles' role nicely.