Fake lawsuit against Johnny Football

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Probably the best thing I've ever read on PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-manziel/

The lawsuit — again, it’s a hoax — also claims that Manziel sent a naked picture of himself with his penis in a hotdog bun, that he sent a photo with a “ruler next to his erect penis that measured 4-1/2 inches,” that he “keeps asking me to strip for him at his boy, Lebron James’ crip [sic] in Miami,” that Manziel “told me he does steroids and lifts weights,” and that “if another man ever talks to me, he would beat them up and get away with it because he’s famous.”

“I had to see a Psychologist because I have nightmares of Manziel’s penis,” the lawsuit — hoax — states. “Manziel sent me a homemade video of himself at Walt Disney World on ‘It’s a Small Word’ ride in the Magic Kingdom, and while the song is on, he puts the camera down unbuttons his pants, pulls his penis out and jingles [sic] his penis to the music. ESPN owns Disney and ESPN promotes Manziel, knowing he did this in ‘It’s a Small World.’”

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I read that lawsuit as a hilarious piece of satire from what has to be a fan of some other SEC school. I laughed a lot.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If you're going to file a hoax suit, it should at least be clever. That effort was straight outta Idiocracy. "Huh huh, small dick, hotdog bun ... I so clever." At least try to make the small dick joke funny or original. CanHawk is available, after all.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
nanomoz":360f6wnm said:
If you're going to file a hoax suit, it should at least be clever. That effort was straight outta Idiocracy. "Huh huh, small dick, hotdog bun ... I so clever." At least try to make the small dick joke funny or original. CanHawk is available, after all.

Sounds almost like an episode of Beavis and Buh-head. "heh heh....."

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: