I was actually kinda pulling for Manziel.

Cartire

Reaction score
never seen a player, thats not even the consensus starter, and chosen in the last half of the 1st round, act like hes the next coming. He seems to think the was chosen #1 overall.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I saw the video on cbs sports website earlier. Just looks like a young kid having some fun with his buddies. I don't really care about it one way or the other. I just think it's funny that it seems to be a stack of ones. Even as thick as that stack is, that's not THAT much money if it's all one dollar bills

Subzero717

Reaction score
Thats the funny part. Its a stack of dolla dolla bills yall. Im sure it was in jest the fact thst it was $1 bills. Its a 21 year old having a good time. Whats with the get off my lawn attitude.

Apparently no one has seen Mayweather 24/7 leading up to one of hid fights? Its a mimic of exactly that.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Everyone dissing on Manziel wishes they could be him. Its not like he is showing disrespect to other players or committing any crimes. Dude is just trying to enjoy life and unless this interferes with his work obligations, I don't have a problem with it.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
JZ#1":3vuovga1 said:
Everyone dissing on Manziel wishes they could be him. Its not like he is showing disrespect to other players or committing any crimes. Dude is just trying to enjoy life and unless this interferes with his work obligations, I don't have a problem with it.

Believe it or not, there are people who want no part of the life JFF has. I enjoyed watching him play QB in college. I'm curious to see if it translates to the pro's. I want nothing to do with his lifestyle.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":3gnglfjl said:

Oh looky! A diversion post.

It isn't like Manziel is pretending to be something he isn't. Now that would be low.

JZ#1

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":315s1r3s said:
JZ#1":315s1r3s said:

It isn't like Manziel is pretending to be something he isn't. Now that would be low.

Except, I am not. Stop trolling me and get a life.

pmedic920

Reaction score
JZ#1":djmeb380 said:

Of course You don't.

JZ#1

Reaction score
pmedic920":1zsyhho2 said:
JZ#1":1zsyhho2 said:

Of course You don't.

Would you be happy if your employer and the entire world concerned themselves with what non-illegal activities you did on the weekend? Its his life, he isn't harming someone, football players should ultimately be judged on the field (with the only exception being illegal activity).

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't see the big deal, let that young man have his fun. If he delivers in the NFL and is able to do this I don't see the big deal.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I still am pulling for him because I like watching all the stodgy old dudes out there get all up in arms whenever Manziel acts like Maverick from Top Gun.

In fact, short, douchey, and with a tendency to make unorthodox decisions, but a natural at his job - Johnny Manziel IS Maverick! I wonder who his Goose is? Oh, yeah, Brian Hoyer's still on the team. He'd be it!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I want the little dude to kick ass. Antics are of no consequence unless he fails to produce.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2smmlinm said:
I still am pulling for him because I like watching all the stodgy old dudes out there get all up in arms whenever Manziel acts like Maverick from Top Gun.

In fact, short, douchey, and with a tendency to make unorthodox decisions, but a natural at his job - Johnny Manziel IS Maverick! I wonder who his Goose is? Oh, yeah, Brian Hoyer's still on the team. He'd be it!

Damn.... Destined to die in an explosive exit......

Largent80

Reaction score
NoChops":2qktmb2b said:
Jerry Jones passed on him. That should tell you all you need to know.

That could be because he has 1/2 of a jumbotron invested in Chokemo.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":2belr3qh said:
loafoftatupu":2belr3qh said:
JZ#1":2belr3qh said:

Except, I am not. Stop trolling me and get a life.
I haven't even begun to troll your posts, which carry the integrity of a gnat. Not a single point you try to make or share means squat coming from a FauxTroll like you. Nobody cares what you have to say about Manziel or anything else, everyone that is paying attention knows you have been exposed as a Niner fan.

Yet you continue to believe that the members here are stupid enough to think otherwise if you just keep posting about other stuff. Every post you make is just another pointless attempt to divert the attention you have received as a NinaTroll.

I will quit reminding everyone what you are when you either admit your Ninerness or register with a different name.

Why don't you post another copy of the birth certificate that somehow proves your status as a Seahawks fan that is here to defend against bias towards the Niners and quit with the Manziel talk?

Don't believe ANYTHING this lying sack of Niner has to say. Whether it is about Manziel or the Mariners. You could make 5000 posts about Manziel and you would still be a Niner fan pretending to be a Seahawks fan.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He is a little douchey like Kaepernick, but it doens't really bother me. Que sera sera.

Ray Lewis can be a part of a murder and be revered. Strange world.