Harbaugh lashes out at Davis and Boone

hawknation2014

Reaction score
"I'm disappointed in that decision for them not to be here," Harbaugh said. "Not the decision I envision being the 49er way."

That's more "disappointment" than Harbaugh has expressed over Aldon Smith and Chris Culiver's threats to the public safety.

Apparently holding out for more money is less the "49er way" than his players' multiple felonies, a hit and run, a threat with brass knuckles, a bomb threat at an airport, crashing a car into a tree with a .15 BAC, or having a shootout at your house party with illegal assault weapons.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11097 ... w-minicamp

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
JZ#1":36i928f8 said:
I wouldn't call that lashing out at all.

Well JZ#1, that's because you are a delusional 49er fan. A coach saying he is disappointed in his players for not conforming to the "49er way" is lashing out in my book.

But that's par for the course for Jim Harbaugh when he feels he is losing a strategic advantage. Multiple threats to the pubic safety? Not so much.

746ae576513f5c0451cdc01d842e8636 large

JZ#1

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2c1lp859 said:
JZ#1":2c1lp859 said:
I wouldn't call that lashing out at all.

Well JZ#1, that's because you are a delusional 49er fan. A coach saying he is disappointed in his players for not conforming to the "49er way" is lashing out in my book.

But that's par for the course for Jim Harbaugh when he feels he is losing a strategic advantage. Multiple threats to the pubic safety? Not so much.

746ae576513f5c0451cdc01d842e8636 large

Except, I am not a 49ers fan. You just cant handle being objective. You are too young or not open enough to the idea.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
JZ#1":20gw29d0 said:
Except, I am not a 49ers fan. You just cant handle being objective. You are too young or not open enough to the idea.

Over 90% of your posts are vapid, illogical, or semantic defenses of Jim Harbaugh and the 49ers organization.

JZ#1

Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything to you. You can keep trolling me, but I am a 12. I bet it hurts you to know that. lol.

I am not even defending Harbaugh. I just don't think you need to inflate your post count by posting this. Its a non-story. I don't think he said anything that deserves the time of day. Like that other thread you posted. You post crap like this all the time to inflate your post count and to push your stupid agenda. Your posts are pretty predictable and often are a complete waste of space.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
JZ#1":30dqy3iw said:
I act like I am 12. I bet it hurts you to know that. lol.

No, that explains everything.

Let's get back on topic before you succeed in derailing this thread and getting it platooned.

49er way: Committing multiple felonies and jeopardizing the public's safety without any public rebuke.

Not the 49er way: Holding out and asking for more money.

JZ#1

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2tssyx4w said:
JZ#1":2tssyx4w said:
I act like I am 12. I bet it hurts you to know that. lol.

No, that explains everything. I am an idiot.

Let's get back on topic before you succeed in derailing this thread and getting it platooned.

49er way: Committing multiple felonies and jeopardizing the public's safety without any public rebuke.

Not the 49er way: Holding out and asking for more money.

Way to misquote me. See what I did there?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I agree with him. The 49ers have always held themselves to a much higher code of conduct than the rest of the NFL. They are more eloquent, better educated, better mannered off the field than the rest of the league, better dressers, better tippers, less rapey, and less douchey than all other teams that don't have the special code of conduct that constitutes the 49er way.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2e1x852c said:
I agree with him. The 49ers have always held themselves to a much higher code of conduct than the rest of the NFL. They are more eloquent, better educated, better mannered off the field than the rest of the league, better dressers, better tippers, less rapey, and less douchey than all other teams that don't have the special code of conduct that constitutes the 49er way.

:0190l:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
It is a big deal when I don't ever recall him saying anything good or bad regarding the multiple felonious acts committed by his players. I think all I've heard him say is the usual "we'll let the legal process play out" or some other BS

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
-The Glove-":6mh1p8fy said:
It is a big deal when I don't ever recall him saying anything good or bad regarding the multiple felonious acts committed by his players. I think all I've heard him say is the usual "we'll let the legal process play out" or some other BS

Uhhh, he also said Aldon Smith was a "player in good standing."

If the excuse is, well he's just defending his players, then why the public rebuke for Davis and Boone for not conforming to the "49er way"? He could have easily said, "we'll let the negotiation process play out." This shows where Harbaugh's priorities lie.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawknation2014":127xdnoo said:
-The Glove-":127xdnoo said:

If the excuse is, well he's just defending his players, then why the public rebuke for Davis and Boone for not conforming to the "49er way"? He could have easily said, "we'll let the negotiation process play out." This shows where Harbaugh's priorities lie.

Uhh, like I said, I don't recall him ever saying that but it does show where his priorities lie

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1aohqupb said:
hawknation2014":1aohqupb said:
-The Glove-":1aohqupb said:

Uhh, like I said, I don't recall him ever saying that but it does show where his priorities lie

Gotcha, his non-rebuke for Smith was covered pretty extensively in the other thread.

Here’s the exchange courtesy of the 49ers’ public relations department:

Kawakami's Q: LB Aldon Smith was successfully prosecuted for three felony counts, one misdemeanor count. Does he remain a member of this team in full, good standing right now?

Harbaugh's A: “Yes.”

Q. So, what’s your standard then? Is 10 felony counts the standard? Do you have a standard for what players can and cannot do?

A: “Tim, I know you probably worked really hard on asking that question, and probably stared in the mirror and thought about just the way you could ask that.”

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/05/27 ... don-smith/

Subzero717

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a douche however this is getting a little juvenile. Him saying he is disappointed is no different than Carroll telling Okung to get his arse into camp his rookie year and holding out. Or let us not forget the Sanchez fiasco. As far as the Smith situation, there is a legal process and him commenting on it publicly accomplishes nothing. Kind of the same way Schneider handled the Lynch situation or when the Miami situation first broke and they commented on Lockett. If you want to rip the guy for his immature temper tantrums that is fine and clearly justified. Also Harbaugh is just the coach and doesn't have the authority Pete has. Baalke according to the rumors in the offseason, runs the show and has the luxury along with York to make these decisions without having to answer for them in the media.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a douche and looks the other way when his players commit felony's but I read his comments as nothing more than disappointment. I don't see him lashing out at his players with those comments but maybe I am wrong?? :?: