Justin Smith out this week

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":ug8gadlv said:
"Maiocco adds that Harbaugh “intimated” Smith had an offseason procedure on the unnamed body part. Smith was on the team’s injury report for much of last season with a shoulder problem, which makes that a likely area for the medical staff to address before the season."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -for-camp/
Holding for Alldumb all of the time has got to put a lot of stress on ones shoulders. 8)

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Largent80":1rqtqtp2 said:
Sourdough #49":1rqtqtp2 said:
JesterHawk":1rqtqtp2 said:
Penile implant.

All the better to skull _ _ _ _ the Hawks.

Which is something someone from SF wants to do?..... :roll:

There is no doubt in my mind there are some hawks fans in SF who prob enjoy watching them for other reasons than football....

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":27mkwxu7 said:
Sourdough #49":27mkwxu7 said:
JesterHawk":27mkwxu7 said:
Penile implant.

42- 13 and 29 -3, remember. Oh, and the NFCCG win. Maybe do your peacocking elsewhere?

Peacocking? Is that what Pete does on the sidelines of games? I was always curious what Hawk fans called it. As far as the scores yes those were two great home regular season games for your fan base. As far as the NFCCG game great win. Sherman made a hell of a play at the end. Anything else you need to beat your chest over?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2cmoqfni said:
Sarlacc83":2cmoqfni said:
Sourdough #49":2cmoqfni said:
JesterHawk":2cmoqfni said:
Penile implant.

42- 13 and 29 -3, remember. Oh, and the NFCCG win. Maybe do your peacocking elsewhere?

Peacocking? Is that what Pete does on the sidelines of games? I was always curious what Hawk fans called it. As far as the scores yes those were two great home regular season games for your fan base. As far as the NFCCG game great win. Sherman made a hell of a play at the end. Anything else you need to beat your chest over?

Well it makes it a little more fun when the Vice President of the Santa Clara whiner organization writes a letter to Seattle guaranteeing victory. We aren't the "same ole sorry _____ Rams". Hope they enjoyed their visit :mrgreen:

Signed,

THE 12th MAN..

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":17u70iao said:
Sarlacc83":17u70iao said:
Sourdough #49":17u70iao said:
JesterHawk":17u70iao said:
Penile implant.

I think you ought to look at your post again. Because you clearly don't understand who gets what in this rivalry.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2qk0lfes said:

Heh... The Niners last 3 visits to the Clink have essentially been national embarrassments or chokes. Whether it was 42-13, Kamtrack laying out Davis for the second time or CK running off the field pouting because he choked. It wasn't just one play. It was a 4th and 7 hard count that the Niners KNEW was coming when Smith's stupidity took over. The inability of the Uber-Talented Niner LBers to tackle Beast Mode on a long TD run. It was yet another strip sack of KaeperSpaz, followed by a his 5th pick to the Seahawks in 2013 alone. It was the icing on the cake.

I wonder if Niner Nation would be beating their chests if they did what the Hawks did? Nah....... :sarcasm_off:

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3n1mm212 said:
Sourdough #49":3n1mm212 said:

Heh... The Niners last 3 visits to the Clink have essentially been national embarrassments or chokes. Whether it was 42-13, Kamtrack laying out Davis for the second time or CK running off the field pouting because he choked. It wasn't just one play. It was a 4th and 7 hard count that the Niners KNEW was coming when Smith's stupidity took over. The inability of the Uber-Talented Niner LBers to tackle Beast Mode on a long TD run. It was yet another strip sack of KaeperSpaz, followed by a his 5th pick to the Seahawks in 2013 alone. It was the icing on the cake.

I wonder if Niner Nation would be beating their chests if they did what the Hawks did? Nah....... :sarcasm_off:

Yeah....Seahawks have the upper hand right now so can't really saw much. As a Niner fan, just gotta eat it this year and hope for better outcomes next year.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3cuhiscj said:

Yeah, the 9ers haven't won in Seattle since 2011 and the Hawks haven't won in S.F. since 2008. Of course both fanbases ignore the corrolaries while beating their chests about these things.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
I think you ought to look at your post again. Because you clearly don't understand who gets what in this rivalry.

Packers, Cowboys, and Giants are considered my Niners rivals. Beating us in one NFC Championship doesn't come close to what those 3 have have done . Sorry to burst your bubble. Congrats on your first Lombardi and welcome to the club :D

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2t2yo0i4 said:

Packers, Cowboys, and Giants are considered my Niners rivals. Beating us in one NFC Championship doesn't come close to what those 3 have have done . Sorry to burst your bubble. Congrats on your first Lombardi and welcome to the club :D

i love you.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Don't worry, Sourdough & FriscosFinest. Once we have booted your asses out of another couple of NFCCGs over the next few years and gotten another couple of rings, we'll surpass all your historical rivals on the hate list. We're a division foe, it'll be way more bitter than when the Cowboys & such were doing it to you.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Marvin49":3urb54gx said:
loafoftatupu":3urb54gx said:
Sourdough #49":3urb54gx said:

Yeah....Seahawks have the upper hand right now so can't really saw much. As a Niner fan, just gotta eat it this year and hope for better outcomes next year.

Nice response. Really you can't say much better about the situation. We all should enjoy this rivalry while we can. Cause eventually one of the teams will not be good enough to even call it one. Like in 2 years when the 9ers suck....lol

Marvin49

Reaction score
Man I hate to do this.....

...but come on Niner fans. They got it this year. They've been waiting a long time to hold this one over us. Give it up.

As for Rivals....Seattle is the Niners biggest rival RIGHT NOW, but historically, its not even close. Cowboys. Giants. Packers. Those are the big ones.

That can change if this rivalry continues, but it's not there yet.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ttcsql5 said:
Don't worry, Sourdough & FriscosFinest. Once we have booted your asses out of another couple of NFCCGs over the next few years and gotten another couple of rings, we'll surpass all your historical rivals on the hate list. We're a division foe, it'll be way more bitter than when the Cowboys & such were doing it to you.

:) Looking forward to the games sir!

But saying it is alot different than doing it.. Hopefully our new stadium can strike fear into the 12th mans eyes! (Not that you've been winning in SF regardless..)

I wouldn't be so confident though. I honestly think your team peaked last year. I'm not a homer, I'm always honest about what I see. Your defense is going to have a huge test for them this year. You may not give up many yards passing.. however.. your rushing defense will be your achilles heal! And luckily, we're loaded with ammunition.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":4tie84yp said:

I am looking forward to the next couple years. Its nice our division is relevant again.

Latest posts