Jeramy Stevens up staged by his wife.

Jville

Reaction score
“There was a big party going on at her house. It was an out-of-control situation,” Kirkland, Washington police officer Mike Murray said.

From the comment section: >>>> "They decided against charging Stevens, they figured the charges would have been “Dropped” anyway."

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/22/jerramy-stevens-wife-arrested-for-assault/[/urltargetblank]

The Radish

Reaction score
I about fell on the floor when I read this article in the paper. Hadn't a clue she was married to Hands of Stone.

A perfect quote from the paper. "Figuratively and from time to time perhaps literally." referring to the use of hand/fists.

:roll:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
A relative employed by the Seahawks told me that they really tried with JStupid. Personal life coaching, attempts at counseling.

He was a fairly decent TE, but it all went bad and he decided to drop some passes at the worst time. He was getting racked, but if he would have made most those catches (and if his biggest one wasn't called back) his entire life would have been different.

I think he had 3 catches that were called back in the Super Bowl.

Joey Porter once said "who you want with you in the dark alley? Me or him?" Referencing Stevens. From what I heard about him, I would have taken Stevens 7 days a week. I guess the guy was a bad-ass, but his brain just didn't work.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1yo08vor said:
A relative employed by the Seahawks told me that they really tried with JStupid. Personal life coaching, attempts at counseling.

He was a fairly decent TE, but it all went bad and he decided to drop some passes at the worst time. He was getting racked, but if he would have made most those catches (and if his biggest one wasn't called back) his entire life would have been different.

I think he had 3 catches that were called back in the Super Bowl.

Joey Porter once said "who you want with you in the dark alley? Me or him?" Referencing Stevens. From what I heard about him, I would have taken Stevens 7 days a week. I guess the guy was a bad-ass, but his brain just didn't work.
True with the dark alley comment, but if you need someone to sucker punch someone for you at a blackjack table in Vegas, Joey "the feline" Porter should be your guy.

PS. I am no way condoning any actions of Stevens.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":44zijp5b said:
I BLAME STEVENS FOR THAT SB LOSS, NOT THE REFS

There, I admitted it. Anyway, Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens seem like a prototypical crazy douchebag couple, so this news probably shocks no one at all.
I disagree, though I am not going down that rabbit hole again. 8)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":22932qlf said:
True with the dark alley comment, but if you need someone to sucker punch someone for you at a blackjack table in Vegas, Joey "the feline" Porter should be your guy.

LMAO! That's right!

kearly

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":tb6c4gvn said:
I BLAME STEVENS FOR THAT SB LOSS, NOT THE REFS

There, I admitted it. Anyway, Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens seem like a prototypical crazy douchebag couple, so this news probably shocks no one at all.

Jordy Nelson had several huge drops in his big game. He also produced and was in the running for MVP when the Packers won.

Stevens scored the only TD for Seattle in that game, and was robbed of a catch that would have put Seattle at the 1 yard line with a high chance to take the lead in the 4th quarter. He also had some brutal drops, just like Nelson did.

Stevens wasn't the only guy with drop issues. Djack was famous for drops, and outside of 2007 Engram had a lot of drops too, something people forget. Hasselbeck didn't have the best arm so he'd rush a lot of throws and didn't have the most catchable passes. We've gotten spoiled recently because Wilson has so much arm talent and skill, he probably throws the most catchable ball in the league, which makes all our receivers look a little better than they maybe should be.

My issue with Stevens is that he never grew up. Such a waste, the guy was a beast in the red zone.