Darnell Dockett adds to the Media's PC docket

Jville

Reaction score
“When you get married and shit don’t work out,” Dockett said. “She want 1/2 ‘HALF’ and see that’s where I have a issue.. I don’t blame OJ nevermind.”

[urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/22/darnell-dockett-makes-stir-with-o-j-comments/[/urltargetblank]

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Jville":ip3rrjr8 said:
“When you get married and shit don’t work out,” Dockett said. “She want 1/2 ‘HALF’ and see that’s where I have a issue.. I don’t blame OJ nevermind.”

[urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/22/darnell-dockett-makes-stir-with-o-j-comments/[/urltargetblank]

Take away the guy's gun rights immediately until Psych eval is complete.

This is the guy that intentionally broke another college player's ankle while in a pile.

And the same guy that in yet another pile throat punched an 11 year NFL veteran, but said he was just playing.

If he tried that crap on this team, he might not survive the trauma from the legal onfield redemption. It would be diagnosed as "ShellShock".

253hawk

Reaction score
Dockett is one of the biggest pieces of trash in the NFL.

Just working that elbow/forearm in there...only a $7500 fine.

PHP4B07059B29C66.jpg

091120_Dockett_Hasselbeck_2.jpg

Osprey

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":12a88jax said:
CALIHAWK1":12a88jax said:
Who did he throat punch?
Hass.

As much as I enjoyed the wins from the Walrus era...this is a perfect example of what was missing in those teams.

Can you imagine DD doing that to Wilson and not suffering a serious 'accident' in the next few plays?

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Gun? Dockett wouldn't need a gun anymore than OJ Simpson.

N4

Given Dockett's history and all the warning signs, I'm not so sure he can be trusted.

091120_Dockett_Hasselbeck_2.jpg

Is this the image the NFL wants to project? Wouldn't the league would be better off without Dockett?

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
...another example of how dirty he is:

[youtube]7tAVVD3U-lY[/youtube]