NO MORE MIKE CAREY!

kidhawk

Reaction score
and I just thought it was another falsified rumor that Carey said he'd quit if he couldn't keep the Seahawks from winning the Lombardi.....interesting

:sarcasm_off:

seedhawk

Reaction score
Perfect Peter Principle example. He has risen to his level of incompetence!

sc85sis

Reaction score
First Stricherz retires from P12 officiating, now Carey leaves the NFL.

This isn't Opposite Day, is it? I'm afraid to get too excited.

Throwdown

Reaction score
No more over dramatic penalty signals that would throw a normal persons shoulder out of socket tho :(

CANHawk

Reaction score
Whaaaa? No more Mr. laser trimmed moustache?! This is the greatest say of my life! ...okay, maybe more like 150th greatest day of my life, but still... HELLS YEAH!

Feel like I should be dancing around singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead"! Great news!

Largent80

Reaction score
There was another thread about this that is poof gone. However, I said maybe he can take a look at his shitty officiating for so many years.

Toolumus Giganticus.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Great news except for the fact that we have to see his dumb arse on TV now, just like Mike Pereira. And with Mr. "Well-Officiated Game" on Fox and Carey on CBS, we'll be stuck with at least one of them every Sunday

seedhawk

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1v0mbflt said:
Great news except for the fact that we have to see his dumb arse on TV now, just like Mike Pereira. And with Mr. "Well-Officiated Game" on Fox and Carey on CBS, we'll be stuck with at least one of them every Sunday

Exactly why the MUTE button was invented!

rideaducati

Reaction score
It was odd watching him doing Seahawks games. He seemed happy to announce penalties against the Seahawks and down right depressed announcing the opposing teams penalties.

Glad he's gone, but the new guys might be worse.