The Colin Kaepernick obsession at .net

kearly

Reaction score
Something I have noticed (please note that I am not complaining) is that in recent times, Colin Kaepernick has been a popular choice for avatars here at .net, and not by 49ers fans but by twelves who bleed blue. In terms of posters who post more than once in a blue moon, it almost seems like there are more Kaepernick avatars here right now than Wilson ones.

I actually think this is kind of awesome and I hope this post doesn't cause anyone to become self-conscious and change their avatar. A lot of times I think it is meant to mock Kaepernick, but still, I think it's kind of funny how often you see his mug posting around here these days.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think we like to remind SFO who their QB really is... at least that's Loaf's conquest.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I hate seeing his stupid face...even if it is to mock him. These were my feelings even before he was a Niner. During the draft process, I repeatedly said I hoped the Hawks wouldn't take him so I wouldn't have to cheer for that smug douchebag.

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3p1aperk said:
I hate seeing his stupid face...even if it is to mock him. These were my feelings even before he was a Niner. During the draft process, I repeatedly said I hoped the Hawks wouldn't take him so I wouldn't have to cheer for that smug douchebag.

Then you must HATE the avatar from .net hero "loafoftatupu?"

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I was pissed SF got him cause I thought he was going to be really good. Glad we passed that year because we ended up with Wilson. But if we were sick with Flynn I'd be v really mad SF has a young and upcoming qb while we had a weak armed si
Non competitive sissy.

TAB420

Reaction score
I will tell you why.

In his four career starts against Seattle, Kaepernick has a 1-3 record, three touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 54.0 rating. Hell he's one of my favorite players and in the NFCC game his 4th quarter play earned him Seattle's MVP in my book. Yep I love me some Kap. :49ersmall:

Subzero717

Reaction score
TAB420":2f8v8a6o said:
I will tell you why.

In his four career starts against Seattle, Kaepernick has a 1-3 record, three touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 54.0 rating. Hell he's one of my favorite players and in the NFCC game his 4th quarter play earned him Seattle's MVP in my book. Yep I love me some Kap. :49ersmall:

On the other side of that if it wasnt for him it would have been a blow out. Gore couldnt run and recievers werent getting open. He kept them in it.

TAB420

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":20hm3aiz said:
TAB420":20hm3aiz said:
I will tell you why.

On the other side of that if it wasnt for him it would have been a blow out. Gore couldnt run and recievers werent getting open. He kept them in it.

I don't know? We are a different team now but a few years back the Niner's had our number 3-0 when they had Alex Smith. I think we would still beat them with Smith but he never seemed to fall apart when the game was on the line like Kap.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Kaeperchoke ran off the field in week 2. The "leader" of the Niners. Then after the NFCC instead of taking his medicine he went on a national radio show and flat out lied. He told the listeners how Crabtree has gone for a 100 yards a game on Sherman like it was a real stat, when in fact Crabtree has never made 100 yards in a season against the Hawks, ever.

Does anyone realize that the number of times that Kaeperchoke has completed a pass on Sherman is near the number of times Sherman has picked him off? Knowing that, the Douche Prodigy claimed that Sherman is scared of the Niner receivers and that he looks forward to exploiting it. Lol.. then he claimed to have given Manning tips on how to handle the Hawks defense. THAT WORKED OUT WELL.

Then the Douche tries to pretend that the crowd noise has no impact on him, that it is just a matter of execution. Throw in the "if I do blah blah blah" comments rather than just admitting that the Hawks made the plays that he didn't for icing on the cake.

Those are the reasons that I have an avatar of Kaeperchoke in his enraged/sad state. The look of knowing that he blew the best chance he will ever know of beating a healthy Seahawks team in the Clink.

I have no obsession with Kaeperchoke, I just have a lot more respect for the other Niner players.

TAB420

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3mfyoivv said:
Kaeperchoke ran off the field in week 2. The "leader" of the Niners. Then after the NFCC instead of taking his medicine he went on a national radio show and flat out lied. He told the listeners how Crabtree has gone for a 100 yards on Sherman like it was a real stat, when in fact Crabtree has never made 100 yards in a season against the Hawks, ever.

Does anyone realize that the number of times that Kaeperchoke has completed a pass on Sherman is near the number of times Sherman has picked him off? Knowing that, the Douche Prodigy claimed that Sherman is scared of the Niner receivers and that he looks forward to exploiting it. Lol.. then he claimed to have gave Manning tips on how to handle the Hawks defense. THAT WORKED OUT WELL.

Then the Douche tries to pretend that the crowd noise has no impact on him, that it is just a matter of execution. Throw in the "if I do blah blah blah" comments rather than just admitting that the Hawks made the plays that he didn't for icing on the cake.

Those are the reasons that I have an avatar of Kaeperchoke in his enraged/sad state. The look of knowing that he blew the best chance he will ever know of beating a healthy Seahawks team in the Clink.

I have no obsession with Kaeperchoke, I just have a lot more respect for the other Niner players.

Well said..... :thirishdrinkers:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Could you imagine Brady, Brees, Manning or Palmer ever pulling the crap that KaeperSpaz did? "If I did this or that" or making up some false stats in an interview? What for? Because of sour grapes? Because little baby don't like it when big daddy takes the ball away?

Reality a little bitter? This is supposed to be a leadership figure. Instead what we have is regression, because I remember liking what I heard from KaeperSpaz in College. Now I just see immaturity which coincidentally occurred after spending a few years with Harbadouche. Go figure.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lets see a thread about Kaepernick depicting Kaepernick obsession. Ok :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2bk3uhft said:
Could you imagine Brady, Brees, Manning or Palmer ever pulling the crap that KaeperSpaz did? "If I did this or that" or making up some false stats in an interview? What for? Because of sour grapes? Because little baby don't like it when big daddy takes the ball away?

Reality a little bitter? This is supposed to be a leadership figure. Instead what we have is regression, because I remember liking what I heard from KaeperSpaz in College. Now I just see immaturity which coincidentally occurred after spending a few years with Harbadouche. Go figure.
My favorite avatar of yours (besides the original Mrs. Loaf avatar of course) was the one with Gonzo from the muppets head on the Kraepper's body. That one is aces!

Largent80

Reaction score
I remember a bunch of people here wanted us to draft the guy. Maybe the obsession started then but now is just because he is a bitter rival.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":ednx69jq said:
I think the people that use Kaepernick avatars are just choosing them to annoy the 49er posters who come here, or at least that is the primary reason they use them.
Well.. There is that. It was my original intention.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3hro8hag said:
My favorite avatar of yours (besides the original Mrs. Loaf avatar of course) was the one with Gonzo from the muppets head on the Kraepper's body. That one is aces!

It will return (the Gonzo one, not my work BTW) Mrs. Loaf's won't, at least not the undershirt one with her face. Still can't get her to talk like Bree Olson unless she is pissed.