Cris Carter tidbit

LargentFan

Reaction score
I was looking at Cris Carter's Wikipedia page this morning and found a funny bit that must have been left by a Seahawks fan.

Under "Career Notables" at the bottom of his professional career section, it lists a bunch of records and achievements. The last entry reads as follows:

He has never played in a Super Bowl or earned a Championship Ring

It seems clear that someone decided to put that there to backup ADB.
I wish I had thought to do that.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Could it have been Doug himself? Conspiracy theorists will have a field day with this.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That line was added to Cris Carter's Wikipedia page by a Comcast business user in Cambridge, MA at 10:11am PST on January 31st, 2014.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pmedic920":227ohzh5 said:
Must admit Ro, that was kind of funny.
Of course it was, which is why I responded in kind. :)

I'm just glad to see Peaches actually posting again, even if he is trying to act like Pehawk half the time at present.

The Radish

Reaction score
Well someone should have offered to let him see our championship ring. He was a great receiver but off the field a jerk.

:les:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Radish":1557z545 said:
Well someone should have offered to let him see our championship ring. He was a great receiver but off the field a jerk.

I do believe Doug Baldwin invited him to Google it. :D

#LikeABoss

rigelian

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2bmopm4k said:
The Radish":2bmopm4k said:

I do believe Doug Baldwin invited him to Google it. :D

#LikeABoss

I'm sure Marshawn would let him kiss it....the Ring.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Carter was a diva. I watched this guy his entire career. He had no problem telling everyone that he was the best, but unlike Sherman, there was a group that had Rice, Sharpe, Irvin, Fryar, Ellard, Eddie Brown, Gary Clark, Tim Brown and Ernest Givens around him with legitimate cases to argue him. Yeah, he had good hands, but he isn't smart enough to see that an offense predicated by violence and power doesn't care too much about passing stats, only catches.

After 3 seasons of an UDFA making impact, circus level catches one would think that the one guy who could appreciate it would be Carter. Especially with the top 2 receivers missing.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LargentFan":2a253kz3 said:
I was looking at Cris Carter's Wikipedia page this morning and found a funny bit that must have been left by a Seahawks fan.

Under "Career Notables" at the bottom of his professional career section, it lists a bunch of records and achievements. The last entry reads as follows:

He has never played in a Super Bowl or earned a Championship Ring

It seems clear that someone decided to put that there to backup ADB.
I wish I had thought to do that.
Ok, that is awesome with a capital A.

Laloosh

Reaction score
When Carter plays poker with his buddies, do you think they give him shit about ADB once in a while? I hope they do.