What will the Rams record be this year?

Ramsfan

Reaction score
Its good to get an outside perspective on my team. It's been a long time since we've been at 500 or better. We have the 3rd hardest schedule. What record do you see us finishing with? Obviously I hope we go 16-0 but I sure hope we don't end up 1-15 or 0-16!!! Thanks!

ringless

Reaction score
I am going to guess 9-7, and miss the playoffs. Great defensive line, lack of weapons on offense minus Zac Stacy, and I believe the worst coach in the toughest division in the NFL. I think Fisher is over-rated. However, the first winning season in the better part of a decade is exciting, trust me. I know I am a Cardinals fan! We like you are always "sleepers", on the verge of having a break out year, with all the talent in the world.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":5h9xuv8u said:
7-9.

If the Rams had taken Manziel and Donald instead of Robinson and Donald, I would revise this to 10-6.

I don't think Manziel would have been he answer, or anyone's answer for that matter lol. But I do agree they should have gone QB before O-line. Or maybe traded back and used the extra picks to get someone like Savage and another OT.

I'm saying 7-9

kearly

Reaction score
The Rams last season had a slightly higher winning percentage with Kellen Clemens. Which is saying something, since Bradford only played two NFC West games, Clemens had four, including both games against Seattle.

Where are the Rams getting better? Pass rush? The Rams formula seems to be pass rush and not much else.

7-9.

bigcc

Reaction score
kearly":1sx18cqd said:
The Rams last season had a slightly higher winning percentage with Kellen Clemens. Which is saying something, since Bradford only played two NFC West games, Clemens had four, including both games against Seattle.

Where are the Rams getting better? Pass rush? The Rams formula seems to be pass rush and not much else.

7-9.

Stacy hadn't burst on the scene yet with Bradford. Rams OL should get better as should their receiving corps with another year under the belt and (who I think anyways) Britt who is probably the best receiver Bradfords had.

Ogletree should continue to improve in the LB corps as well.... I think people are forgetting how many top picks theyve had the past few years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bigcc":59cmi5gv said:
kearly":59cmi5gv said:

7-9.

Stacy hadn't burst on the scene yet with Bradford. Rams OL should get better as should their receiving corps with another year under the belt and (who I think anyways) Britt who is probably the best receiver Bradfords had.

Ogletree should continue to improve in the LB corps as well.... I think people are forgetting how many top picks theyve had the past few years.
With their Defense, I wouldn't be totally shocked if they passed the whiners, as I think they will fall back, it just matters how much.......

Vetamur

Reaction score
10-6. They have weaknesses, but I think their coach is going to get more out of their talent and game plan to their strenghts.

I honestly think they overtake the 49ers this year and also edge out the Cards who wont be able to overcome Palmer.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't feel that the Rams are going to even come close to the Niners. Yeah, they have the front, but so does everyone else. I would have to see some serious growth on offense to think otherwise. Bradford might have had some fair stats before he was hurt, but the Rams were losing games that many projected they would win before the season started.

I just get the feeling that Bradford isn't going to cut it in this division. Both SF/SEA have QBs that can extend drives with their legs, while performing differently, CK and RW have that extra move. Bradford isn't a statue, but he isn't getting away from danger like CKRW. It keeps the Rams from advancing in this division.

8-8

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I know it's hindsight, but when they were making those deals and they traded to Washington, the Rams could have easily had Griffin and traded Bradford for picks. No, they would not have received the same in return, but they would have had a healthy RG3 and some picks anyway.

No one knows if Griffin would be hurt, but he certainly would have brought more than Bradford and been the 3rd very mobile QB in the division.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The Rams, through the moves they made with the picks they got from WAS, got Greg Robinson, Isaiah Pead, Rokevious Watkins, Janoris Jenkins, Zac Stacy, Steadman Bailey, and Alec Olgetree.

I think they would have clearly won the trade if they had picked a decent QB somewhere in there, like if they traded out of #2 this year and took Manziel or Bridgewater or if they took Mike Glennon instead of Steadman Bailey in 2013.

However, they still won the trade because WAS has too many holes for Griffin to cover up - they were more than a generational QB away - and the Rams at least now have a solid OL, a good starting RB, and some pieces on defense to be close to dominant on that side of the ball.

It's just that Bradford is a fringe starter/solid backup type, and he won't get them where they want to be, especially in this division.

OrFan

Reaction score
7 - 9 or 8 - 8. Problems? Fisher is a career mediocre coach averaging 3rd in his respective division the entire time he has been an NFL coach.

Bradford is never going to lead any team deep in the playoffs. The Rams have needed to get a young, future qb for a few years now, they have ignored that in favor of a bad draft pick that they refuse to give up on, even though everyone else laughs at him.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The name alone gave me hesitation based on the very similar name to "RamzFanz" - but hopefully you are a nice, normal and reasonable Rams' fan. If so, happy to see you posting here.