Jets' Milliner: I'm best CB in NFL

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Uhohhhh . . . #25 isn't gonna like this.

115657511.Kt6zmeFA.shhhh.jpg

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_ ... erback-nfl

PFF gave Milliner a -7.4 coverage grade for the 13 games he played as a rookie, though he did show improvement as the year progressed and boasted a positive grade in the final six games.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Jets water boy has been lacing the hydration with some good shit. Geno Smith says he is going to be a top 5 QB in a year. Or two.

drdiags

Reaction score
This is like scene in the move "Life" where the warden is trying to figure out who violated his dear, sweet daughter:

"I'm that baby's daddy!"

"I'm the pappy."

RedAlice

Reaction score
BlueTalon":kohwowgc said:
How many best CBs does that make now?

Exactly.

Is there any other position that goes around needing to claim they are the best constantly?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Now all these guys are trying to get attention and money by following the Richard Sherman self-marketing tactics. The only problem is, Sherman actually backs it up.

The dude just doesn't have games where he is responsible for giving up a bunch of catches. PP21 is out there blowing his load when he regularly gets abused by Choketree. I mean Crabs just makes it look easy on that guy. Lol.. another "Best".

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":q37b27wx said:
RedAlice":q37b27wx said:
BlueTalon":q37b27wx said:
How many best CBs does that make now?

Exactly.

Is there any other position that goes around needing to claim they are the best constantly?
WR?

If they do, um, I can't think of any right now. For CBs.....seems constant.

Who did I miss for WR?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I kind of miss reading about the shenanigans of Ochocino and T.J. Houshmandzadeh when they were with the Bengals, to be honest. It seems like we don't really have any truly mouthy receivers since the NFL has moved on from those guys, T.O., etc...

Kind of sad. I'd love to see an elite WR like Megatron start mouthing off against Richard Sherman on and off the field; I mean, who wouldn't?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RedAlice":1851q1ff said:
MizzouHawkGal":1851q1ff said:
This offseason is the best ever.

I have to agree. Only because it is a great off season for the Rams.
The Rams always have a great offseason. It is the one time that no one can rip the hope out of their chests.

:mrgreen: